Would You Go?

BridgeIsBlue

123 members have voted

1. 1. Attend protest

• Yes
    • No

That's fair comment if your dealing with reasonable intelligent supporters of the other Clubs in Scotland...unfortunately when Rangers are mentioned they tend to morph into slabbering hate filled arseholes, Who would look to get us into as much trouble and bother as they could..An earlier couple of posters got it spot on for me..Had we drew or lost to the hibs with no rousing stirring rendition of TBB (new words and all) then I really don't think this whole scenario would be getting discussed.

This is a "stealth" what else can we do to Rangers pile of shite...imho..Decent law abiding tax paying Blue Noses getting jailed and having a criminal record for singing a song that gets up the noses of every other Club in Scotland (because it scares the shite out of them) is totally and utterly beyond a joke.

I've just realised that you were being Sarcastic...well I hope you are...I wouldn't give the "haters" of the other teams in Scotland the steam aff my shite never mind stand side by side with them

It was tongue in cheek mate. Much as there plenty of decent folk supporting other clubs its the vocal ones spouting their venom towards us that get involved in these things. I wouldn't stand with them either.

It is true that fans of all clubs should try to get some unity on this but let's remember this is good old tribal Scotland, it ain't going to happen.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's fair comment if your dealing with reasonable intelligent supporters of the other clubs

Reasonably intelligent supporters of other clubs who did nothing to help our club, which in turn did not help their club or Scottish football.

We have no friends in Scottish football and that's fine with me.

I'm lost. People seem to be totally ignoring the point that we should not be trying to maintain and justify actions which in today's world are seen as offensive. It was 'ok' to sing a song once and now it's not. The SNP are not the cause of all this. The world has moved on. We should try to support our football team and let go of the ingrained attitudes which have made the West of Scotland so depressing.

In summary, It's football, support Rangers and don't hate people whose beliefs differ a wee bit. It's OK to really dislike other teams and their fans especially those who caused us harm for their own ends but we need to get real.

Could you imagine the carnage :P

Almost tempted by that alone but in all other respects nope, we have no common cause with them, I'm not sectarian but I have no tolerance of those who hate our country and support murdering bastards.

We should fight our own corner, we were sleeping when they decided Fenian was sectarian and H*n wasn't we should be campaigning to have that rectified, one is political one is racist/sectarian - and what one was banned?

I'm lost. People seem to be totally ignoring the point that we should not be trying to maintain and justify actions which in today's world are seen as offensive. It was 'ok' to sing a song once and now it's not. The SNP are not the cause of all this. The world has moved on. We should try to support our football team and let go of the ingrained attitudes which have made the West of Scotland so depressing.

In summary, It's football, support Rangers and don't hate people whose beliefs differ a wee bit. It's OK to really dislike other teams and their fans especially those who caused us harm for their own ends but we need to get real.

BP9 got a new account?

They're aren't offensive though, are they?

Why should anyone be filmed at a fitbaw match?

No.

I don't want anything to do with fans or clubs of anyone in Scotland. A Rangers walk/protest, provided the RST, Sons Of Struth, Union Bears, Rangers First etc kept away from it in an official group sense and all came as Rangers fans together then absolutely I would. I'd be there with bells on.

This

Fuck the rest off them!!!

These songs are a part of the history of our club and support whether you or the mock offended like it or not.

I for one are glad we have the 'religious' aspect to our football as without it we would never have become the club we are or enjoyed the greatest rivalry in British football.

Without the hatred and bigotry Scottish football would have resembled the League of Ireland and anyone who doesn't enjoy the atmosphere when we play the scum, regardless of the poisonous background, is quite simply lying.

Whilst we have religious fanatics committing the most heinous crimes imaginable in the name of their beliefs the focus of the Scottish Government is on the lyrics of songs. That's right words - which may upset but harm noone - and are a direct result of the divided Scottish society that not one politician has the courage or conviction to address.

Yet again the separatist education system is the elephant in the room which is ignored whilst the easy target, football fans, is pursued and persecuted for the square root of sfa.

No but I'd support a collective boycott or something like that to put pressure on the clubs to think again about adopting it. With no need to go through the courts when banning football fans they will be dishing out bans for everything and anything without any proper investigations.

Jesus christ. Fuck sake.