*****Official Rangers v Falkirk match thread*****

Tiger Shaw

4 minutes ago, blueretro said:

Hopefully the wind will drop by 3pm. I don't think the snow will be a problem today.

Snow was pretty heavy vs Livingston, the pitch is heated underneath I think it's mainly traveling too and from Ibrox will be the big problem if the roads aren't clear. 

3 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Snow was pretty heavy vs Livingston, the pitch is heated underneath I think it's mainly traveling too and from Ibrox will be the big problem if the roads aren't clear. 

I was getting a little concerned during the first half v Livingston, when the snow was really heavy and the ball started holding up on the wet surface. Groundsman did a good job at half time and the snow eased up in the second half.

30 minutes ago, Ferris Bueller said:

No Miller? Really? After a goal and assist in our last game.

It's about the squad and I think Forrester has to start a game now to show us what he's got, coming off the bench for 20-30 minutes every week doesn't give him enough time to properly influence a game

39 minutes ago, GlasgowsBlue said:

It's about the squad and I think Forrester has to start a game now to show us what he's got, coming off the bench for 20-30 minutes every week doesn't give him enough time to properly influence a game

Yeah i get using the squad, but a big game like this you need your form players.