Nutters

If smeltic had been as obsessed with their own team as they are with us, then perhaps they might have had  a decent team these past few years . Instead, they have become the laughing stock of Europe with their exploits. Keep it up lads, we are coming to get you, and don't you just fucking know it!

Whilst it`s nice to see the wee team get a lift from some cash i said when this appear in the Record how can you pay a development fee for a 25 year old who has already been at several clubs before arriving at Ibrox either more poor journalism or just plain shit stirring

1 hour ago, DBBTB said:

Why give this shit any attention?<cr>

This.

You could literally post hundreds of hate filled lies from a rhabbid blogger or whatever but really why give them the air time?

I don't need it highlighted to me that they are obsessed with my club and are shit scared of us being back at the top in the very near future.

File it under pish with the rest.

Horrible rhats the lot of them.....i seen one say that he didn't regard Rangers as rivals as we are a new club etc,Partick were the Glasgow rivals.....the attendance the last game between those 2 teams suggests tens of thousands of TGFITW don't agree.

That article is rheeking of bitterness but funny at the same time.

What a balanced view on the situation that was lol

Their lives revolve around wee digs and 'get it up yes' to us. Yet they claim we don't exist and are unimportant to them. A strange breed.

Also, if 10K is a 'windfall', then they must be in worst nick than us when it comes to finances.

Wilson ain't had a great season but ambrose makes him look like fuckan Paolo Maldini hahaha and Allan looked impressive when he gave away the ball to knock your sick fuck of a rapist team out of Europe hahaha.

Read it and weep scumbag and keep running scared.