*****The Official Rangers v Dundee Match Thread*****

44 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Fucking hell!!! Ya dancer.....just found out the score!! :D This the same team that drew with the scum midweek! 

Couldn't give a flying fuck how we played. We scored 4 and stopped them scoring any!!! So fucking proud of my team yet again this season!!! :praise::praise:

No mate, it's a stronger team than the one that played the scum ??

they rested players against them hahaah

19 hours ago, Inigo said:

I'm a bit worried. Don't think we can afford to lose the likes of O'H, Waggy and King at this stage if we're going to take on a top 6 team.

Can't say I'm hugely confident. 

:lol: 

That's what you call some amounta pish. 

WATP. :)

Went throo that link and I think some of them were fair comments abt tav n Waldo then u get the usual pish about our crowd being cretinous and songs that were sung? I don't know what I done or clicked but I ended up at a bit they were going on about singing a funny song to us about jimmy saville?? Did anyone hear what they were singing? I Thot some rangers fans singing the saville song  back to them when they tried to very poorly sing it's a grand old team, I was trying to keep my eye on 4 kids today so wasn't aware of everything that was going on

11 minutes ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

No mate, it's a stronger team than the one that played the scum ??

they rested players against them hahaah

Ahahahaha!! Nice one mate! :D

4 minutes ago, Inigo said:

:lol::lol: I had similar, pre match reservations mate!!

2 minutes ago, Fabric said:

Went throo that link and I think some of them were fair comments abt tav n Waldo then u get the usual pish about our crowd being cretinous and songs that were sung? I don't know what I done or clicked but I ended up at a bit they were going on about singing a funny song to us about jimmy saville?? Did anyone hear what they were singing? I Thot some rangers fans singing the saville song  back to them when they tried to very poorly sing it's a grand old team, I was trying to keep my eye on 4 kids today so wasn't aware of everything that was going on

Aye. Sounded like they were singing 'he's one of your own' to us. Very confusing. They were probably pissing and whining about us singing the Halliday song as well, thinking it was about the Pope.

The Dundee fans were shit overall. Took them about 40 minutes to sing anything about their own team. 

What a fucking waste of a 90 mile journey.

Hmmm. Got them out of Dundee for a while, right enough.

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Aye. Sounded like they were singing 'he's one of your own' to us. Very confusing. They were probably pissing and whining about us singing the Halliday song as well, thinking it was about the Pope.

The Dundee fans were shit overall. Took them about 40 minutes to sing anything about their own team. 

What a fucking waste of a 90 mile journey.

Hmmm. Got them out of Dundee for a while, right enough.

Got to agree they were pish and that's them with a bigger allocation than usual and tbh they were probably shocked at how good we are, I mean if they knew/ Thot they were going to get beat then they wouldn't have sold as many tickets so they came down genuinely thinking they would turn us over at ibrox and have a party, when are teams going to realise that no1 bar the bears celebrate and party at ibrox?? :dioufcheer:

1 minute ago, Fabric said:

Got to agree they were pish and that's them with a bigger allocation than usual and tbh they were probably shocked at how good we are, I mean if they knew/ Thot they were going to get beat then they wouldn't have sold as many tickets so they came down genuinely thinking they would turn us over at ibrox and have a party, when are teams going to realise that no1 bar the bears celebrate and party at ibrox?? :dioufcheer:

Aye, it's lovely when they come down with genuine expectation like that.... only to get put to the sword with ease.

25 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Credit to you for sending yourself up. A lot of us are ending up with egg on our faces. My faux pas was saying we would suffer because we didn't buy a striker in the las transfer window. How wrong was that?

2 minutes ago, Corky True Legend said:

Credit to you for sending yourself up. A lot of us are ending up with egg on our faces. My faux pas was saying we would suffer because we didn't buy a striker in the las transfer window. How wrong was that?

Today is a day for admitting that the manager and the team showed that we should have a bit more faith! :)

today the world is a good place. Best I've felt about things in 4 long, long years.

Just watched the highlights again this morning, absolute class. I don't think I've had a bigger smile on my face about a Rangers performance in years. 

P.S. big thanks to the Gers fans beside us in the East enclosure. My mate and I were in tears of laughter throughout the game. Top class.