Dundee

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• This Dundee team haven't faced a young super fit team who play lovely football and go to the final whistle  this season so these. Jakey cunts don't know what they are in for on sat keep Hemings quiet and take a couple of our chances and we'll beat them. Fucksake Hartley n his team will be knackerd  watching us. I think with Dundee bringing 2000 down it'll make for a good atmosphere, if u and ur mates or sons, daughters, wives  girlfriends or whoever haven't got tickets get it sorted and get behinds the team as it will be fantastic if we got through and anyone sitting at home on Saturday get tickets coz this could be the sweetest ever Scottish cup we could win and u would want tickets for the final, COME ON RANGERS. :dioufcheer:

I really hope they come and have a go and then I fully expect us to play them off the park.

However they will sit in and try and play on the break. The will try to slow the game down and get the fans frustrated.

An earlyish goal for us and we will hammer them. 

We are back to being a team that is feared and teams will set up the way they used to when they came to ibrox.

3 hours ago, Don54 said:

Dundee, Hamilton, Aberdeen and back again

If they go to Dublin we will follow on.

For there's not a team like the Glasgow Rangers,

No not one, and there never shall be one,

Hmm in the words of the great Roy Walker,  it's good...  but it's not right. Dundee, Hamilton.... If only there was a snappy,  relevant sentiment that could be placed after this,  perhaps loosely rhyming with Hamilton? 

5 hours ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

Fighting for a top 6 place in the top flight yet have decided to "rest" a few of their regular starters tonight.

Shows where their manager has set his priorities. Hope we pump them on Saturday.

How dare another manager prioritise 

Dundee are no mugs and we must not let them bully us expecially at set pieces.

Dundee are either hot or cold and I hope that was their hot game was against the mhanky mob.

I have said if we win this and get a favourable draw we have the chance to make history by winning the thing against the mhanky mob, but this is a very tricky game and we will see how far we have really come as they are up there with St Johnstone who bullied us in the league cup at Ibrox.

But if we do put them out then there is no place for Timmy to hide, they can't dismiss us anymore because we are fucking back and with the right signings we are going to take back what is rightfully ours.

We all know which titles should be stripped and from which club and they should be awarded to HMRC as they bloody won the last 3 titles maybe 4 this season.

I just hope the BDO win their appeal because it will be done and dusted and then we can have a serious discussion about tainted titles..

C'mon Rangers let's have the place rocking and not just win the game but by 2 or 3 goals. 

10 hours ago, CaptainDandy said:

Their midfield looked slow tonight and drilled well defensively. Don't know if they will hit on the counter like other teams have.

Fair play to you sir if you sat through watching  "them" for 90 mins I can't bring myself  to watch "them"at all. Did dundee play a packed  defence like we have to face every  week or do you think we will get more space ?