BBC No Longer Pariahs?

1 hour ago, Corky True Legend said:

Just seen the BBC News. Interview with a representative from Rangers First (thought they were now 1872 Club). Does this mean that we are still building bridges and that BBC are no longer pariahs? Paul will be pleased.

Fuck the bbc, fuck their licence aswell.

I heard it on radio and there has also been two stories in recent days on their website. That's after having the report about the QoS game on all week, but that only changed because the report on the Rangers section was really about Waghorn's possibility of returning against septic and the other, MW responding to lemon's comments about coping with the, you've guessed it, the septic semi and theĀ OF pressure.

why any fan talk to these people is beyond fkn belief, undermining the club by doin that whst is the point !!Ā 

Ā 

if they want to promote and reach out use media sources we trust! jim white / david tanner is good starting point

43 minutes ago, SteveEarle said:

I was disappointed with the 'will Rangers be welcomed back to the top division' bit!

IsĀ every club that gets promoted up to the top division not made 'welcome'...??Ā  Seemed a bit anti Rangers to me.

Strange one to be honest!

Were you expecting anything else from those cunts? As for will we be welcomed, in monetary terms?Ā you better fucking believe it!

1 minute ago, Teamgers said:

Were you expecting anything else from those cunts? As for will we be welcomed, in monetary terms?Ā you better fucking believe it!

I was just commenting on the are the BBC no longer pariahs bit. I watched the piece and found it quite negative.Ā 

Im sure over the years the team coming up have always been 'welcomed' into the top division

It's Ā different story nowĀ the team coming up is the Big Bad Rangers!!...

They're beginning to shite themselves!!

5 hours ago, Corky True Legend said:

Just seen the BBC News. Interview with a representative from Rangers First (thought they were now 1872 Club). Does this mean that we are still building bridges and that BBC are no longer pariahs? Paul will be pleased.

Do you have a link to the interview?