• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, mabawsa said:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/edinburgh_and_east/8224705.stm

And to think a Livi poll in their first couple of years found that 62% of their new fanbase were Rangers fans who couldn't or didn't travel to Ibrox. Ā 

Ā 

And it shows.Ā Back then they were getting attendances in theĀ thousands, now they struggle to hit 1k at all.Ā Shitty, bitter, no mark club that's full of tims. One of my most hated, would love to see them go out of business for good.

To be fair I run my business Twitter from the same phone I run my personal Twitter. You need to be careful you're on the right account before you Tweet;

one account is full of besotted, conspiracy theorists arguing about acquisitions and mergers and corruption, full of egotists arguing about superiority and who deserves to be in a position of power

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

the other one if for The Rangers and my fellow BEARS :dioufcheer:

46 minutes ago, Taipan said:

To be fair I run my business Twitter from the same phone I run my personal Twitter. You need to be careful you're on the right account before you Tweet;

one account is full of besotted, conspiracy theorists arguing about acquisitions and mergers and corruption, full of egotists arguing about superiority and who deserves to be in a position of power

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

the other one if for The Rangers and my fellow BEARS :dioufcheer:

They both sound pretty much the same tbh :lol:Ā Ā  Your first description sums up some of the B+F forum to a tee. :lol:

1 minute ago, montana100 said:

Like others, I've always said, I going to see the Rangers. So I don't take offence to this.

Just laugh at cunts who think it's a put down as already stated.

I was quoted on Hibs net for saying The Rangers! They seemed to think I was insulting my own team. It said something like "Jintybear has it right by saying "they're only here to seeĀ theĀ Rangers". I wished I could've posted to ask what their point was!Ā :lol:

5 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I was quoted on Hibs net for saying The Rangers! They seemed to think I was insulting my own team. It said something like "Jintybear has it right by saying "they're only here to seeĀ theĀ Rangers". I wished I could've posted to ask what their point was!Ā :lol:

Hibs fans have little else to worry about.Ā  They will finish fourth and probably get pumped by Raith at the first time of asking....

..... then get pumped to the title next year by either Falkirk, Raith, Killie, Dundee Hibs or St. Mirren....

... and lose the playoffs again....

What goes around, Comes around.Ā  Let's see if they quote that.

14 minutes ago, kanjo said:

Hibs fans have little else to worry about.Ā  They will finish fourth and probably get pumped by Raith at the first time of asking....

..... then get pumped to the title next year by either Falkirk, Raith, Killie, Dundee Hibs or St. Mirren....

... and lose the playoffs again....

What goes around, Comes around.Ā  Let's see if they quote that.

Can but hope, rancid weeĀ club.

2 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Ā 

2 hours ago, KingKirk said:

I always refer to us as The Rangers so I don't get why all these no mark clubs/fans think that causes outrage

$_35.JPGĀ  Ā  Ā  Ā s-l225.jpg

s-l225.jpgĀ  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Ā RangersFCLogo1959.png

Always have been and always will beĀ affectionately knownĀ asĀ The Rangers.

Ā  Cunts trying to use that as some sort of insult are fucking mentalistsĀ :lol:Ā 

Ā 

Ā