Boss Dismisses Everton Link

RFC55

13 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

What do you mean, mate. He's done very, very well in being promised a decent budget, or his own salary?

Sorry mate I meant the guy was a very wealthy man before football. I genuinely don't think he got into football for the wealth 

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Sorry mate I meant the guy was a very wealthy man before football. I genuinely don't think he got into football for the wealth 

OK, cheers, yea I know and agree. Money would not his motivation. Ambition yes, how could blamed him, but personal money, no.

Thought you'd got a whisper he'd been promised a good budget. Hopefully he will anyway, probably decided after the SCF.

53 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Refused to commit himself to Rangers in an interview there. Strange one that. 

Yeah my face dropped when I watched his reaction. Got the impression he doesn't like the goldfish bowl and hates the media up here which is no surprise as there has been conserted effort by them to destabilise him and the club. They cunts Roger Hannah and Britney Spiers reckon he's off in the summer. 

At what stage has he given people on here reasons to freak out? You know he's a non commital guy. He's been like that since day one with the press. 

He's professional in his approach. Stop all this "oh I can see it in him, he's leaving". You're letting the media win. 

3 minutes ago, Bluenose1986 said:

At what stage has he given people on here reasons to freak out? You know he's a non commital guy. He's been like that since day one with the press. 

He's professional in his approach. Stop all this "oh I can see it in him, he's leaving". You're letting the media win. 

Did you see the interview on BT? 

1 hour ago, Bluenose1986 said:

I caught the end of it. What's got people so spooked?

I wonder if that first interview was edited. His answer to the question after the match was totally different to the question in the piece before the game. Before hand it was he's looking at roles down south or keeping an eye on roles and that interview after days he's committed to being here next year as we are a huge club. 

2 hours ago, B1872 said:

Just seen his interview on BT and tbh it didn't fill me with much hope of him committing to the club next year. Hopefully I'm just being para.

I think he's playing the game a bit with the board to keep them on their toes rather than not committing to the contract.

Just now, scouseblue said:

I think that's going to be the case .

As regards Warbuton there is Nothing in the Everton link .

I think Warburton will want to complete his contract here at the very least.