It is Boring.

Just now, Inigo said:

Just play with your little black pussy until then, BNB.

It is black, isn't it? I always pictured you with a black one.

BNB's black pussy gives all the boys bad luck.

I was bored as fuck getting dragged to M&Ds today until we bumped into Martyn Waghorn, managed to push my daughter out the way to get in photo, top bloke especially as he was asked by lots of folk for photos and didn't see him refuse once, wife says I'm worse than a wean but it made my fuckin day 

1 hour ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I was bored as fuck getting dragged to M&Ds today until we bumped into Martyn Waghorn, managed to push my daughter out the way to get in photo, top bloke especially as he was asked by lots of folk for photos and didn't see him refuse once, wife says I'm worse than a wean but it made my fuckin day 

Saw Kenny Miller at a kids playcentre the other week in Glasgow (nobody needs to know why I was at a kids playcentre). Apart from the fact I'm far too cool to be asking folk for selfies, I just wouldn't dream of hassling someone when they're trying to spend some time with their family.

4 hours ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Actually the cat is very lucky. Black cats are lucky in the UK. She is also a good Rangers supporting cat.

Lies. All cats are fenian bastards. Burn the cunt.

1 hour ago, FSM said:

Saw Kenny Miller at a kids playcentre the other week in Glasgow (nobody needs to know why I was at a kids playcentre). Apart from the fact I'm far too cool to be asking folk for selfies, I just wouldn't dream of hassling someone when they're trying to spend some time with their family.

Completely agree, I was sat at my own table with my own family and he sat down next to us with his family, didn't want to bother him but my sister in law asked him for a photo and he couldn't have been any nicer, I was a bit embarrassed tbh but got photo took, as a dad of three I fully understand the need for family time 

30 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Completely agree, I was sat at my own table with my own family and he sat down next to us with his family, didn't want to bother him but my sister in law asked him for a photo and he couldn't have been any nicer, I was a bit embarrassed tbh but got photo took, as a dad of three I fully understand the need for family time 

Aye right mate, bet you got the wean to ask Martyn if her dad can have a photo taken with him. "I don't want to dad, I don't even like football, can you not just ask him yourself?", "look, just fucking ask him or im chucking your nuggets in the bin and there'll be no more shots on the rides" :D

Just now, FSM said:

Aye right mate, bet you got the wean to ask Martyn if her dad can have a photo taken with him. "I don't want to dad, I don't even like football, can you not just ask him yourself?", "look, just fucking ask him or im chucking your nuggets in the bin and there'll be no more shots on the rides" :D

Fucking hell were you standing behind me? ??

Looking forward to seeing Waghorn at full steam on the 21st. Really stood out against St.Mirren in my eyes. Real burst of energy that the squad has been missing since we skelped the mhanky mob. Hopefully he gives us a similar goal to his one in December when he sent Fyvie to the Copland shop for rolls 

On 8 May 2016 at 2:41 PM, Inigo said:

Just play with your little black pussy until then, BNB.

It is black, isn't it? I always pictured you with a black one.

Not like you to perv mate .haha ..I can confirm she is totally blonde and fishy on the lishy free 

On ‎08‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 7:52 PM, Scottywellhousetb said:

Sid you ask him about his neighbour