jfergie91

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

56 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

They way I see it the Christening is for the bairn. The bairn is too young to care or remember. They wont notice you aint there. If they parents get in a huff then they are a bunch of self important fannies

Jesus will note his absence though.

FFS..My missus is given be verbal 'cos I 'm coming up for the game from Worcester and it's her mum's 80th.

...and I've no got a fuckin ticket...I'm going to The Louden to watch it.

... I'd gladly stop of in Dumfies to kick yer arse and take the offending ticket off ye if Rfc52 wasn't ahead of me in the queue!

Get a grip!

:wink:

Chinned mine and the missus anniversary off, one year to watch Scotland beat France (McFadden one).

Glad I did, tomorrow will be an easy game, 5-0 the bears easy. Fuck! Just realised the last time I called a 5-0 was when we tanked Killi and the cunts grabbed one goal. Cost me a couple of hundred quid that did.

Anyway get to the game. Can always suffer for it later.

2 hours ago, Misteral said:

She'll either understand or she won't, but in the end that's her choice. Tell her you can't wait to see the video. Enjoy the game :21:

Never mind the video.Get them to Skpe the service to you.Like being there without actually being there!!?

Enjoy your cup final afternoon.

2 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I personally have no shame when it comes to watching Rangers, I have lost  count of the times she's not been talking to me because I've fucked off to the game when something else has been on, what's the point? I'd end up in a cunt of a mood cos I'm not watching the game and end up arguing with her anyway,  even managed to watch us beat the sheep shaggers at my wedding,  literally walked out the hotel bar straight to getting hitched, so fuck missing a cup final for a christening 

Snap mate.  Must be an Easterhouse thing. :lol: 

Last season at Hibs when Wallace and Miller scored, we had something on, I eventually caved in and gave my ticket away, I watched the game in the house after we'd done what we had to do, first goal I was jumping about mental and was told to keep my mouth shut.  Aye so I will.  Millers goal I went bonkers again she started shouting and bawling at me, which turns into a massive argument with me telling her I should have fucking been there anyway, end up storming out the house with a bag of my stuff, end up in the pub with the boys and in the Savoy and phoning in sick for work the next day. :lol: 

I learned my lesson from that the 2-1 game at Easter Road this season, she booked us and the weans and my pal and his missus to go to Craig Tara that weekend.  So I booked myself a return train from Ayr to Central and got my supporters bus to Easter Road and back.  She wasn't happy at all.   She's a skinheads burd so wasn't happy is me putting it mildly. :lol: 

6 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Last season at Hibs when Wallace and Miller scored, we had something on, I eventually caved in and gave my ticket away, I watched the game in the house after we'd done what we had to do, first goal I was jumping about mental and was told to keep my mouth shut.  Aye so I will.  Millers goal I went bonkers again she started shouting and bawling at me, which turns into a massive argument with me telling her I should have fucking been there anyway, end up storming out the house with a bag of my stuff, end up in the pub with the boys and in the Savoy and phoning in sick for work the next day. :lol: 

I learned my lesson from that the 2-1 game at Easter Road this season, she booked us and the weans and my pal and his missus to go to Craig Tara that weekend.  So I booked myself a return train from Ayr to Central and got my supporters bus to Easter Road and back.  She wasn't happy at all.   She's a skinheads burd so wasn't happy is me putting it mildly. :lol: 

That's why if I'm not at the game due to no tickets etc I will rarely watch in the house, "keep your voice down " "you're scaring the weans with all that shouting and bawling" fuck that, straight down my brothers or my auld man's witha bottle of tonic ??

3 hours ago, jfergie91 said:

Have a ticket for game tomorrow but we have my sister in laws kids christening, trying to leave it as late as possible to decide what I should do

Family's family, mate - you've got to do the right thing and go to the christening. To save temptation, I'll pick the ticket up from you.

You're welcome.

4 hours ago, jfergie91 said:

Have a ticket for game tomorrow but we have my sister in laws kids christening, trying to leave it as late as possible to decide what I should do

Tell her you see the religious indoctrination of kids as child cruelty and will play no part in it. 

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

Skinheads burd ha ha , many stitches did u need after it 

4 hours ago, jfergie91 said:

You don't deserve a ticket IMO if that's a dilemma.

P.S. - is your sister-in-law's kid not your nephew/niece? Unless she shagged the milkman and your brother is as much of a fucking disgrace as you and stays with her.