Regan backs Petrie

1 hour ago, superally07 said:

At tonight's game

b13001db-7a7a-4bf0-9fb3-8cab739fdf43.jpg

And look who the fuck else is there .Andrew fucking Waddell .Every bear of my age remembers this bastard .Cost us so many games ,it wasn't true .Off top of my head .Sent of 3 Rangers players in Scottish cup defeat .Sent off D Roberston after 6 mins ..Isn't it ironic ,this cunt is anywhere near these 3 .4 Rangers haters in 1 photo .What are the chancesĀ 

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, jamess said:

?? I don't know our board's plans,Ā  but we cant throw out too many statements,Ā  and I would think they are waiting for the right moment.Ā  And I do think they give a fuck.

What's gave you that idea? Ā When's the right moment is it when Regan openly backs Petrie in the paper when an inquiry not even taken place yet.

Or do we wait and have another Motherwell scenario when this board hangs a player out to dry.

25 minutes ago, Smile said:

Our Board is sitting on their HandsĀ watching this happening and not giving a fuck.

Or maybe too scared to take them on ! That's definitely a fuck you Rangers pic with that cow in amongst them!Ā :sherlock:

2 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Or maybe too scared to take them on ! That's definitely a fuck you Rangers pic with that cow in amongst them!Ā :sherlock:

I think on the Motherwell situation they were led to believe there would be action and got shafted but in the interests of Bridge Building they did nothing.

They showed weakness and got done over now the same is happening again, if it was the board that was attacked rather than the support there would have been action on this by now.

The big talking statement from the club is the last you will hear from them , they will now take whats coming right up the arse and do fuck all about it.

They knew at the time we were all fuckin raging at what happened and thats why the statement came out but now a bit of time has passed you won't hear from them again

30,000 season tickets and rising , their job is done..........

On 4 June 2016 at 8:31 AM, sassaaaa said:

The big talking statement from the club is the last you will hear from them , they will now take whats coming right up the arse and do fuck all about it.

They knew at the time we were all fuckin raging at what happened and thats why the statement came out but now a bit of time has passed you won't hear from them again

30,000 season tickets and rising , their job is done..........

So right about this .The gullible have purchased their STsĀ ,I include myself in this Ā as my ST is bought and paid for too .King and Murray know how to work us bears .Plenty of experience under DM .Ā 

On 2 June 2016 at 8:28 AM, eejay the dj said:

I don't think it would .They would just have selective hearing and get us for something anyway .How sickening our club has let's them practically do a whole U turn on eventsĀ 

This is true. I was at the Petrofac Livingston game and we were singing the Jason Holt / Halliday song. I can honestly say hand on heart no sectarian songs were sang that night (if there was I genuinely didn't hear them)! Next day the usually mhedia outlets were making out we had sang sectarian lyrics. They obviously THOUGHT we sang the original words and didn't try to hard to hear what was actually being sung. That what it will be like with TBB no matter what lyrics we sing.

As Hibs supremo the comments were poor, Ā but you could say he was only trying to protect his club. As VP of the SFA the comments were a disgrace and he needs to go. Is it going to take a Rangers player being seriously hurt, Ā or killed before these clowns will act?Ā 

If the Motherwell invasion had been addressed, Ā Hampden wouldn't have happened.Ā 

1 hour ago, jintybear said:

This is true. I was at the Petrofac Livingston game and we were singing the Jason Holt / Halliday song. I can honestly say hand on heart no sectarian songs were sang that night (if there was I genuinely didn't hear them)! Next day the usually mhedia outlets were making out we had sang sectarian lyrics. They obviously THOUGHT we sang the original words and didn't try to hard to hear what was actually being sung. That what it will be like with TBB no matter what lyrics we sing.

However, in spite of that we should continue with TBB or any other from our song sheet, otherwise the haters have won.

On 6/2/2016 at 0:01 PM, Smile said:

Still no board action on this.

Might be waiting on the white wash, I mean independent investigation report which will highlight flares, Ā singing and our fans on the park......and then widening it onto a full Scottish clubs must act scenario.....bet your boots on it.Ā