Regan backs Petrie

33 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I don't think it would .They would just have selective hearing and get us for something anyway .How sickening our club has let's them practically do a whole U turn on eventsĀ 

Hate to say it but they have turned the situation on its head ! The Club will either defend it or go back to dignified!:sherlock:

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

That's good point mate but Regan doesn't give the impression he is under too much pressure ,with latest pics of him with palĀ Petrie at latest game .Could be countless reasons why the club aren't coming out but failing to engage the fans is just so typical and unacceptable for meĀ 

Of course he's not underĀ pressure mate.

With this cunt Regan coming out and backing him and his jap mate influencing things at hampden,he has no reason to worry.

It's a cosy wee arrangement between the 2 fenian clubs,sharing players,songs and colours.

Our board and the boards at other clubs need to smash their power and seek to make it a more equal playing field.

Ā 

Rangers fans, Scottish Protestants, unionists etc etcĀ need to start taking their lead and learnings from their Northern Ireland brothers.

The situation in Norn Iron couldn't be further from what exists in the shitehole of Scotland. You have absolutely no representation or political power in Scotland. Anyone in Scotland who shares our cultural, religious or even sporting beliefs is totally suppressed and vilified.Ā 

Maybe the politicians here should be approached in an attempt to assist in developing political structures that will efficiently defend and promote your beliefs whilst demanding parity and respect. It's so infuriating watching what is going on over there and yet people are hanging their hopes on Rangers FC making statements?

Ffs it's way beyond football. Wake up and do something about the treatment of your people.Ā 

What's the difference between the sfa and fifa?

None, both corrupt to the core, both indulge in cronyism and extremely dodgy business practices.

Less "fenians" in fifa and yes I mean the correct political meaning. Not that I'm paranoid but you never know when sturgid's gestapolice Scotland are doing a nosey.

2 hours ago, plumbGER said:

Of course he's not underĀ pressure mate.

With this cunt Regan coming out and backing him and his jap mate influencing things at hampden,he has no reason to worry.

It's a cosy wee arrangement between the 2 fenian clubs,sharing players,songs and colours.

Our board and the boards at other clubs need to smash their power and seek to make it a more equal playing field.

Ā 

Hate to say this but I think it's incredible that Hearts have not been invited to the big table either .2 of the biggest Clubs in Scotland with the most loyal supporters and it's still monkies running our game .Makes you sick .PM and DK better have some cunning grand plan or we are fucked going forward .Fuck the old manta of DM .Winning trophies and all will be fine .The climate in this Country is totally different than way back then .Action and fans kept in the loop are what's needed .

1 hour ago, 7troop said:

Rangers fans, Scottish Protestants, unionists etc etcĀ need to start taking their lead and learnings from their Northern Ireland brothers.

The situation in Norn Iron couldn't be further from what exists in the shitehole of Scotland. You have absolutely no representation or political power in Scotland. Anyone in Scotland who shares our cultural, religious or even sporting beliefs is totally suppressed and vilified.

Maybe the politicians here should be approached in an attempt to assist in developing political structures that will efficiently defend and promote your beliefs whilst demanding parity and respect. It's so infuriating watching what is going on over there and yet people are hanging their hopes on Rangers FC making statements?

Ffs it's way beyond football. Wake up and do something about the treatment of your people.

I would say the recent statement from Regan for clubs to clean up their act or the 4mil for youth development is at risk, is politically driven and wee nicky has been on the phone. We have upset her and her taig vote, so we need punished to protect that vote.

A veiled threat, politically motivated, aimed at us. I expect much more to come that is politically driven, all to our detriment. The sad thing is, we will do fuck all about it.

I would say the Rangers/PUL community in Scotland are surrounded in political apathy. We demand little from our politicians and opposition polticos at this juncture have the easiest job in the world in shredding the SNPIRA due to their failed policies. They are such an easy target,Ā but they don't and we don't pressure them to do so.

8 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

I would say the recent statement from Regan for clubs to clean up their act or the 4mil for youth development is at risk, is politically driven and wee nicky has been on the phone. We have upset her and her taig vote, so we need punished to protect that vote.

A veiled threat, politically motivated, aimed at us. I expect much more to come that is politically driven, all to our detriment. The sad thing is, we will do fuck all about it.

I would say the Rangers/PUL community in Scotland are surrounded in political apathy. We demand little from our politicians and opposition polticos at this juncture have the easiest job in the world in shredding the SNPIRA due to their failed policies. They are such an easy target,Ā but they don't and we don't pressure them to do so.

And on the football matters .We still have a board that don't have a back bone .Either that or someone at the SFA has something on King .

3 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

And on the football matters .We still have a board that don't have a back bone .Either that or someone at the SFA has something on King .

Perhaps part of the problem is we have gone from the soggy spinelessness of so-called dignified silence, to celebrating strong statements as if they are nuclear blasts that will knock our enemies off their feet and solve all ofĀ our problems. Ā The broadĀ consensus here seems to hold that the board needs to "fight our corner", but so few seem to have any idea of whatĀ the fightback should consist of.Ā 

Speeches alone are not capable of winning wars. They can rally troops and strengthen resolve in the hearts of those who want to hear them, but to those who do not want to hear them they represent little more than an unwelcome discharge of watery, toxic shit. Ā With the deck stacked against us, more is required than stern letters and self-congratulation.

If the board want to up the ante then they could explore pruning away allocations to a more manageable level in order to protect the players; this would ruffle feathers and put the pressure on the authorities to make a strong statement in order to keep things from escalating.

Ultimately, if we let the board form the conclusion that statements will suffice then that is all that we're likely to see.Ā 

Ā 

6 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Hate to say this but I think it's incredible that Hearts have not been invited to the big table either .2 of the biggest Clubs in Scotland with the most loyal supporters and it's still monkies running our game .Makes you sick .PM and DK better have some cunning grand plan or we are fucked going forward .Fuck the old manta of DM .Winning trophies and all will be fine .The climate in this Country is totally different than way back then .Action and fans kept in the loop are what's needed .

Thats correct mate.

We need to start the fightback and take back our share of the top table in the game in Scotland.

We have been battered from pillar to post but we are still here and coming back strong.

Ā 

1 hour ago, plumbGER said:

Thats correct mate.

We need to start the fightback and take back our share of the top table in the game in Scotland.

We have been battered from pillar to post but we are still here and coming back strong.

Ā 

On the park ,yes mate .Still as weak as 5/10Ā years ago off it sadlyĀ 

10 minutes ago, Smile said:

Our Board is sitting on their HandsĀ watching this happening and not giving a fuck.

?? I don't know our board's plans,Ā  but we cant throw out too many statements,Ā  and I would think they are waiting for the right moment.Ā  And I do think they give a fuck.