Regan backs Petrie

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll be singing at not just Rod Petrie's funeral (stopping short of a pitch invasion); but the funeral of his rancid stain of a club. After Hibs are eventually eliminated, the rest will chaotically implode. The fenian shepherd will be too busy trying to keep a disillusioned Rogers in Glasgow for him to tend to his flock.

Mutiny is on the cards when 55 draws near.

Am I right in thinking that if the SFA pass this new rule, then they are untouchable to any law suits and accountability?

The justice secretary said that Scottish football chiefs now had an opportunity to address some of the “negative long-standing issues in the game”.

He suggested the SFA should consider strict liability, where clubs can be punished for the conduct of its fans regardless of whether the club itself is to blame.

https://www.holyrood.com/articles/news/football-clubs-told-sort-out-hooliganism

Matheson the Justice Secretary has told the SFA to start getting tough on its member clubs and it would not sound that bad to me if he had mentioned us by name. Regan mentioned the singing and the pyrotechnics and it looks likely that it is us who are going to kop the lot for this. Are or would we be surprised, After all it was only Rangers players who were assaulted. Better suck it up guys as this will be the norm for the foreseeable future.

Well it appears that everyone can see what's coming, and it appears no one is surprised. It also appears that Rangers fans, unionists, loyalists, Protestants, pro British citizens, (whatever tag you want to use) are all going to allow themselves to be trampled on once again. And again, and again.

There is no place in Scotland for Rangers FC or Rangers fans anymore. This is not about football and there's not even any doubt anymore.

Any Rangers fans with any influence within supporters clubs, fans organisations etc need to call for drastic, unparalleled action. Not from or against the SFA, or SPFL, or UEFA,or other member clubs, or Petrie, or Regan, but from the Rangers FC board and shareholders.

This situation is permanent, it's never going to change and it's going to get worse. Rangers FC need to withdraw from Scottish football entirely. This is the apocalypse, judgement day for Rangers FC and its fans. 

What the SFA, Police Scotland and the SNP government need to realize is, there are people all over the World who saw both the Motherwell and the Scottish Cup pitch invasions.

If there is another whitewash of this latest incident there will be questions asked by sporting bodies Worldwide as to the fitness of Scotland to host any international /European matches due to the inability of the authorities to control crowd violence. Or to be seen to be unbiased and fair in any punishments handed out to those involved.

If you were the  manager of a European team drawn against any Scottish team in any European contest, would you not fear for the safety of your players. 

Hey kids!, are you protestant, loyalist or unionist? Or even just like the red white and blue? Well fuck off or we'll jail you!

Come to the Republic of Scotland, view our many Irish heirlooms!

Our British brethren be damned even though we fought side by side for freedom for 300+yrs.

Seriously, fuck this country and the liberal republicans who are flushing it down the fucking toilet.

Yes, I'm fucking mad bro.

I would suggest that our board responds to all accusations that our fans sing the Billy Boys etc with "yes they did sing it and it was merely exuberance, our supporters are happy". 

After the noisy silence from the SFA and general failure to criticise anyone, this statement praising Petrie is cringeworthy from Regan. Also worrying to hear the SFA support Petrie before the results of the official enquiry etc. Puts SFA in a difficult position if Petrie is criticised and suggests that the enquiry will achieve square root of bugger all. The conflict of interest with Petrie and Lawell, before we even get to Petrie's farcical and bizarre comments make him totally unsuitable for the SFA job. I hope we are plotting a strong response to this whole episode. 

The level of hatred and prejudice toward us is in the open for all to see.

10 hours ago, dougie76 said:

Seen Regan on sky earlier, the only thing he seemed to have a problem with was sectarian songs and pyrotechnics, not one fucking word about our players, our board need to fucking nail this bastard.

Later on it was Scotland tonight's turn with a guy on from nil by mouth demanding that action is taken to combat sectarian singing, assaulting players staff and running to the opposition end proviking  fans into a fight pales into insignificance. 

33 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

We deserve everything we get sometimes with this dignified silence guff .

One statement was never going to be enough .

I said countless times . The pressure needed kept on . However a few on this site new better .

Whilst we don't know what's going on behind closed doors,it does appear to be too quiet for us fans.

Maybe the club is holding off until the enquiry,in hope they don't prejudice the case.

My worry is that the longer it drags out the less punishment will be dished out.

I'm in agreement with you mate,we should have ramped up the pressure from the first minute a rotten spoonburner touched 1 of our players.

27 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Whilst we don't know what's going on behind closed doors,it does appear to be too quiet for us fans.

Maybe the club is holding off until the enquiry,in hope they don't prejudice the case.

My worry is that the longer it drags out the less punishment will be dished out.

I'm in agreement with you mate,we should have ramped up the pressure from the first minute a rotten spoonburner touched 1 of our players.

That's good point mate but Regan doesn't give the impression he is under too much pressure ,with latest pics of him with pal Petrie at latest game .Could be countless reasons why the club aren't coming out but failing to engage the fans is just so typical and unacceptable for me 

.Our club is going to come under the most intense attacks next season ..One step out of line and we will get it from all angles from the haters .There are many on here that will  probably  be sitting there with the carpet slippers on doing fuck all but saying the club are doing the right thing being dignified and keeping there own council .And we "the fans "will get hammered again and again with not a word to defend us .

Depresses me to fuck we have such wimps running our club 

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

We deserve everything we get sometimes with this dignified silence guff .

One statement was never going to be enough .

I said countless times . The pressure needed kept on . However a few on this site new better .

I've said it on here many times before...

WE ACTED THAT WAY FOR YEARS, IT WAS BENEATH US, THE TRUTH WOULD OUT!

Well....It doesn't because the World only hears their lies....not our truths!

The press is our enemy!

I was recently in USA and was speaking to a history professor on how Northern Ireland had been and was moving on during/after The Troubles.

He was shocked when I told him, that out of around 3500 dead, we had lost almost 1000 Security Forces (Mil/RUC) to PIRA!

As I said to him "No, you lot only heard made up stories about us killing 10 year olds in the street!"

The truth does not out!

Well, guys, you're all starting to realise....these people do not give up.

They lie, they cheat, but they don't give up!

Someone said on here that 10% of the population is running the country?

Waken up Scotland before you become another N.I!

Never Forgive Never Forget

The bottom line is that the snp and sfa are going to make the singing the priority in all this, with The Rangers the obvious target, the hivees are already lying about banning people and the rest of the whitewash will follow with them getting a minimum punishment ! End of !:sherlock:

18 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

With Thomson resigning if Petrie was moved on that would leave 2 spaces filled 

there's no way they could stop a Rangers representive and Ann budge from getting on their corrupt boards to upset their cosy wee situation 

Whilst we should be challenging to fill these positions, we are getting a battering from the politicos, plod, courts and the mhedia. The way the events of the cup final have been turned, it's all about us. The sectarian card again gets played against us. Legislation will be strengthened and it's implementation all about taking us down. Our fans will bear the brunt as usual. Time we started applying pressure to or board to step up. We let them off too lightly. Sure, we should be doing more, but so should they. We pay their wages, but it is we who get jailed.

7 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

The bottom line is that the snp and sfa are going to make the singing the priority in all this, with The Rangers the obvious target, the hivees are already lying about banning people and the rest of the whitewash will follow with them getting a minimum punishment ! End of !:sherlock:

Now is the time to tweak the words to the Billy Boys

That would send them into complete meltdown

Just now, Carsons Dog said:

Now is the time to tweak the words to the Billy Boys

That would send them into complete meltdown

I don't think it would .They would just have selective hearing and get us for something anyway .How sickening our club has let's them practically do a whole U turn on events 

23 minutes ago, terry739 said:

I've said it on here many times before...

WE ACTED THAT WAY FOR YEARS, IT WAS BENEATH US, THE TRUTH WOULD OUT!

Well....It doesn't because the World only hears their lies....not our truths!

The press is our enemy!

I was recently in USA and was speaking to a history professor on how Northern Ireland had been and was moving on during/after The Troubles.

He was shocked when I told him, that out of around 3500 dead, we had lost almost 1000 Security Forces (Mil/RUC) to PIRA!

As I said to him "No, you lot only heard made up stories about us killing 10 year olds in the street!"

The truth does not out!

Well, guys, you're all starting to realise....these people do not give up.

They lie, they cheat, but they don't give up!

Someone said on here that 10% of the population is running the country?

Waken up Scotland before you become another N.I!

Never Forgive Never Forget

Very accurate. 

The occasional big statement from the club is useless. They need a strategy to deal with this. Follow up, joined up. We can all see what is coming our way. That club statement correctly outed the few, but challenges the many and  SNPIRA and the mhedia will see that we are vilified at every turn. Why am I left with the feeling, we will have a record number of fans charged and jailed next season, as the demonisation goes into overdrive? In our defence, we need more from us, but more importantly, more from the club!