Vanoli

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, OhW said:

I agree, unless Cummings was in on it (which I doubt). We can't condemn assaults on our players whilst laughing at (technically) an assault on our opponents' player; albeit this incident didn't take place 'at work'.

Are you serious?he pushed him in a pool,I sure he will survive 

57 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Cant be raging (totally justified) at our players being assaulted and then laugh at this.

Double standards. As much as I hate the scum I wouldn't do this to one, very distasteful. 

It was joke and he got pushed in the pool,I think it's slightly different to getting punched at the end of a match!

36 minutes ago, Vanoli said:

Ther pair of those mcsorley lasses are absolute riddys ?

My brother in law was seeing one of them few months back should see the state of her and her sister. Sure there is a video of them online getting pumped manky tarts 

10 minutes ago, Pearson83 said:

My brother in law was seeing one of them few months back should see the state of her and her sister. Sure there is a video of them online getting pumped manky tarts 

aye, I worked in Light and Kushion for a little while until recently. seen far to much of them as a result. that video of the one with the fake diddies went viral I'm sure ?

17 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

I'm not overly bothered just think its poor.

Somecunt grabbed me by the neck I would heeder fuck oot of them

The guy knows Cummings wouldn't react given his career is on the line 

Easy target 

13 minutes ago, Vanoli said:

aye, I worked in Light and Kushion for a little while until recently. seen far to much of them as a result. that video of the one with the fake diddies went viral I'm sure ?

My Mrs comes from aberdean and when I've been up had few nights out with her brother and they twins are always about. They are stinking close up and stuck up little rich kids. I've just had a look and seen the video ???

He got pushed into a pool FFS. Watch "you've been framed" it happens for a laugh.

Yet some on here feel sorry for a prank and even worse some compare it to recent event.....f off and get a grip. Try sticking up for your own players.