*****The offical Charleston Battery Vs Rangers thread*****

41 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

You're a fucking weirdo. Never seen a so-called Rangers fan hate his fellow supporters as much as you do. You're the reason why condoms were created, to stop retards like yourself existing.

Ach, you're flagging now after a such a promising start.

I don't 'hate' anyone on here. I don't even 'hate' fans of other teams. If you think you can actually 'hate' anyone across the Interwebz, then you need to get out into the real world instead of lying in your pish-stained griefhole until mid-afternoon being paranoid and biscuit-arsed about it all.

G'night Bronzbhoy.

2 minutes ago, Skyson1872 said:

Positives

- Windass looks like an animal.

- O'Halloran like I predicted is a different kettle of fish now.

- Big Clint looked reasonably solid for his first game. 

- Barrie and Harry are still class

- McCrorie, Thompson and Walsh all looked very composed and decent. 

- We weren't a train wreck at set pieces and looked a bit more defensively solid albeit still not perfect, however that was with 2 completely new centre backs and Halliday/Thompson at DM. 

Negatives

- Not sure if its much of a negative but Onyewu didn't look that great, wasn't a stinking performance but he never stood out.

- Lacked a clinical edge. 

After all, it was only a friendly. Next time we play, Kranjcar will be close to fit, Hodson, Barton(whom will make us a lot more solid) and possibly a new striker and centre back will be available along with Rossiter and Crooks waiting at the sidelines. I seriously think any team will struggle against a midfield three of Crooks/Holt - Barton/Rossiter - Windass/Kranjcar

Great analysis on the team for our first game and looking positive for the season  especially when the other new players join I am looking forward to seeing Rossiter I think he is going to be fantastic for us fingers crossed.

That's a proper Rangers strip.

It should be sold in a box like you used to get in Robert Stores circa 1986.

£60 for a top is way beyond a joke though. Time for prices to come down. Football used to be an accessible game for the working-classes. Loyalty is too easily leered upon by pound-sign-eyes these days.