*****The official Motherwell Vs Rangers thread*****

1 minute ago, Jamie0202 said:

We all see the game so differently. I don't think Danny Wilson has done much wrong today. It's the positioning of other players that's causing us problems, especially Tavernier.

His hollywood 50 yarders 99 times out of 100 just gift them possession. Can't get the most simple pass right either most of the time.

1 minute ago, Laudrup1984 said:

The take whilst being marked and then the nutmeg from McKay was so sublime there. It was also so good and fast I don't think anyone even noticed it! Fucking baller!

Just said that in the pub there. He is that good it's almost expected now. Boys got superglue on his boots.   

2 minutes ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

Haven't you realised how thickle our fans are many on here can't seem to look past 5 or 6 games at a time considering how push our team supposedly is its a wonder we won the league last season.

I think it is fair to say our defence needs some work to say the least.

As for the rest we have done not too badly considering it is mid July and we have barely kicked a ball. In fact according to the stats we have actually had more efforts at goal than they have but the big difference is a few of theirs were virtual sitters missed.

We could also have scored a couple on a better day

With the new additions to come in it is far too early to even guess how this season will pan out