*****The official Motherwell Vs Rangers thread*****

3 minutes ago, BlueBearz1990 said:

I was/am very confident and hopeful for Wag  in the SPL, but I do think Tav will struggle big time. 

Our signing of Hodson will hopefully make him hone his defensive game. I think Hodson will be playing in front of him at this rate

1 minute ago, delparlane said:

Drives me absolutely radio.

Harry couldn't have done any more. He was bursting a gut himself and the angle he was at, on his weaker foot, running at pace, the only play was for him to put it in the box. I don't understand why none of his teammates read that the situation. It was pretty obvious. 

1 minute ago, weshallnotbemoved! said:

wit?

For this stage of the season our passing has been great. I know some people on here just want to slate the fuck out of us no matter how good or bad we are playing. Remember this is our first game of the season, it isn't even August yet and we aren't even using any of the 9(Including Dodoo) new signings which I think will have a great impact.

3 minutes ago, Skyson1872 said:

Think we can all agree that in terms of attacking and creating chances, we look very sharp.

Attacking and creating chances doesn't win games; scoring goals gets you the point

4 minutes ago, Skyson1872 said:

Think we can all agree that in terms of attacking and creating chances, we look very sharp.

3 minutes ago, Skyson1872 said:

What game are you watching? Genuinely? 

I've backed this team and defended everything, even piss poor defeats but this is absolutely woeful so far. I know there is time but if we don't sign a CB who is first choice and a striker we can forget it if this is how were turning up. 

That sharp forrester beat 3 players and no-one was bursting a gut to get into the box.