Their obsession knows no bounds

They are mentally ill. Rangers still being here and back where they belong has driven a lot of them to the edge of sanity. UEFA updated it's website to put to bed without question their stance on Rangers Football Club,and I saw a couple of tarriers putting it about UEFA had confirmed we were "p'yoor deed n that". Mentalists one and all.

5 hours ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

I have a deep hatred for the IRA but what a joke the singing the ira will set them free gets you a football banning order, let us sing our songs and them sing theirs!

Fair enough, but I bet you wouldn't hear one of them saying the same ?

Talking of obsession, I hear the Jolly G. brigade craicsters were at Ibrox on Monday night trying to attach something to the gates between Main Stand and Copland with cable ties. Chased off by security.

4 minutes ago, Ger77 said:

Talking of obsession, I hear the Jolly G. brigade craicsters were at Ibrox on Monday night trying to attach something to the gates between Main Stand and Copland with cable ties. Chased off by security.

Wish Govan had the same gun laws as some states in the USA

Honestly, I swear on it sir, honest to god, I swear to the Lord, serious mate i Swearn it, I honesty thought it was selltic that was playin, honestly mate, wouldn't lie, wouldn't even dream i it, swear on my Wee boy n maw, nae danger 

31 minutes ago, dougie76 said:

Not half as bad as you talking about people being obsessed in half of your fucking posts?

(tu) Not quite half but yes a high percentage. 

Cant stand how folks yak on about that fucking smelly rancid lot.  It's never ending on here. I'd rather shove a pipe cleaner down my japs eye than read about that lot - I better get used to it though eh. 

1 minute ago, KeyserSoze said:

(tu) Not quite half but yes a high percentage. 

Cant stand how folks yak on about that fucking smelly rancid lot.  It's never ending on here. I'd rather shove a pipe cleaner down my japs eye than read about that lot - I better get used to it though eh. 

I hear you but sadly it goes with the territory for some?