Stewarding and Security Today

1 minute ago, Rangers Lady said:

Thats my point, it was fucking shameful after what we endured last time, it was an insult

But, they will now say, flares were set off so our conduct was justified

Give the cunts no ammo 

Rangers fans should have told them to fuck off.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

That is scarcely gestapo like .Ffs if you had witnesses to that ,it's borderline harassment 

The club will do nothing 

It's all about protecting ourselves this season 

Please guys .Vid cameras at the ready for any of this kind of nonsense 

They can not and should not be able to take the phone from you .Get the cameras on these bastards and post them on here .

I said it after the Cup Final .

These flickers are going to come after every bear possible that even remotely steps out of line .

It's frightening what I think they are going to do and try and get away with 

I noticed the steward who informed the two coppers of my "suspicious" bag was a g4s steward from ibrox. My polite attitude towards the coppers did f*** all they still spoke to me in an aggressive tone. sick of the hatred.

Watching it on TV and it stood out how many of them there were, an absolute joke. The amount of Police they deploy at a Rangers game compared to the amount who walk about Glasgow town at the weekends (where people actually get assaulted, raped, murdered) is disgusting. The cops don't deserve the coin they receive from us until they start doing a fucking real job 

1 hour ago, sassaaaa said:

Thats exactly what they are hoping for ...........

It's going to happen, how much provocation can fans take?

I applaud they have not reacted to each and every set of away fans or their home fans.

And for those that went onto the Hampden pitch, well, we know who the big bad fans are going to be.

It will be all our fault as it usually goes these days.

I will not blame the fans as each and game away they

are goaded constantly by police or opposition fans, or both.

The police and stewards do nothing and the SFA's very slow approach to deal with matters is a joke.

It doesn't matter what we do, it will be our fault whether we react or not.

Only time authorities actually sit up and do something in a fair way, is when people say enough is enough.

And that only happens when things get too far out of hand that it ends up in violence.

Not just in footballing matters.

Maybe the low Murderwell support today was so low,  in fear of a retaliation by the Rangers fans

and they wanted nothing to do with it. That's what I like. Them to fear us instead of acting like the proverbial fannies that they are.

But once again, the police and stewards heavily patrol the Rangers fans.

It should have been the Murderwell scum they were heavily patrolling. 

I don't want to see Bears invading pitches and charging at opposition fans, I am just saying it will happen

if the authorities do not start chasing the opposition fans as equally as they do with the bears.

1 hour ago, fanaticCR said:

I sincerely hope a few of them try attack us throughout the season. Our support is up for it the best I've ever seen. Never Surrender.

GET TAE BED.

Been going to fir park for nearly 40 years and that is the most stewards,I've seen at any game ,a woman

steward tried to search me ,told her to F off,is that not illegal? Imagine a guy frisking a woman fan

police were horrible as well.

8 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Been going to fir park for nearly 40 years and that is the most stewards,I've seen at any game ,a woman

steward tried to search me ,told her to F off,is that not illegal? Imagine a guy frisking a woman fan

Canny believe your moaning about getting frisked aff a burd :lol:

Ad be volunteering for a strip search

1 hour ago, Ivybank said:

Surely she was overstepping her authority.

Have stewards any legal entitlement to search anyone? 

5 minutes ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

Dunno if mentioned yet but the incident when the wee cunt in the Mwell end that got to climb5/6 rows before 1 cop came over showed how completely one sided the policing was today. Could you imagine if anycunt in our end had tried that.

Was the match commander aswell...

6 minutes ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

The cunt that threw the ball!!!! Shocking l, standards worse than I thought ?

:lol:

Seriously though they are gutless cunts, the fact it takes the most senior one to challenge the home fans says a lot.

There is going to be trouble this season, they think by lifting a few after HIVs will stop it - not a fucking chance.

5 minutes ago, BEE said:

:lol:

Seriously though they are gutless cunts, the fact it takes the most senior one to challenge the home fans says a lot.

There is going to be trouble this season, they think by lifting a few after HIVs will stop it - not a fucking chance.

I think fans now think they have Carte Blanche when it comes to games against us.

The Euros showed how fan behaviour should be dealt with but the SFA have dragged their heels over Fir Park and Hampden incidents.

I genuinely think Pittodrie could be a nightmare.