Stewarding and Security Today

6 minutes ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

Shite, aw they stewards and yes voters pulling down the rangers fans in the box.

Seriously but why are yous all moronic? Who would you deem the higher risk, the 1000k home support spread out. Or the 6000k strong support talking of nothing but revenge? 

It's all the same names that try to play the victim and blame they yes voters. 

Have a word with your self yous all sound like that celtic fan - shite!

Gustapo - police state - KGB - big bad intimidating stewards 

Dunno if sarcastic or just a mongo bastard.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Sadly mate  and seriously .Every bear should carry you camera phone and back up your neighbours .

The fuckpigs will eventually try to take the camera from the one they are dealing with  

.Someone needs to capture this shite .

It's a scandal from these bastards .

Well done to you here 

That is the Motherwell fans in that vid though.

8 hours ago, Fabric said:

I have a feeling there will be a few battles outside the stadiums as the supporters of other teams hate that we are back and we will get some shit at other places, gauranteed. 

Aye 

And that's why the talk of boycotts is bollocks...

Bring them on 

I've went thru less security visting pals in the jail for fuck sake

Anyone know why the boy got buckled before the game? When I walked by folk were gathering round and the blonde lassie police was telling folk to get back because the guy was apparently "out his face on drugs", just had to giggle and walk past in case she huckled me for the same thing, and half the other cunts beside me :lol:

6 hours ago, bombaybadboy08 said:
4 hours ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

Shite, aw they stewards and yes voters pulling down the rangers fans in the box.

Seriously but why are yous all moronic? Who would you deem the higher risk, the 1000k home support spread out. Or the 6000k strong support talking of nothing but revenge? 

It's all the same names that try to play the victim and blame they yes voters. 

Have a word with your self yous all sound like that celtic fan - shite!

Gustapo - police state - KGB - big bad intimidating stewards 

Marvin, did Dana no tell you tae get off the blues ya fuckin arse clown

take it you wernae at the game? 

Yes voting twat

2 hours ago, Willis said:

I've went thru less security visting pals in the jail for fuck sake

Anyone know why the boy got buckled before the game? When I walked by folk were gathering round and the blonde lassie police was telling folk to get back because the guy was apparently "out his face on drugs", just had to giggle and walk past in case she huckled me for the same thing, and half the other cunts beside me :lol:

Willis mate .Id never be laughing or giggling at any bear being lifted .We all know what we are up against here .

Tell the fuckpigs what you think of them .I know I will 

5 hours ago, Willis said:

Marvin, did Dana no tell you tae get off the blues ya fuckin arse clown

take it you wernae at the game? 

Yes voting twat

I think you will find not every rangers fan voted no.get over it - it was 2 years ago

Course I wasn't at the game I couldn't get a ticket and I posted saying I was near for park. 

Anyway away and think of something else to blame the snp and yes voters for. 

Your no better than the manky  conspiracy architects themselves.

I don't fancy getting into another politics debate with uneducated idiots that probably doesn't even believe whatyour preaching and just say it coz Yir da says it.

4 minutes ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

I think you will find not every rangers fan voted no.get over it - it was 2 years ago

Course I wasn't at the game I couldn't get a ticket and I posted saying I was near for park. 

Anyway away and think of something else to blame the snp and yes voters for. 

Your no better than the manky  conspiracy architects themselves.

I don't fancy getting into another politics debate with uneducated idiots that probably doesn't even believe whatyour preaching and just say it coz Yir da says it.

Can you explain why Police Scotland (who work under the rule of Nicky Fish and her apparatchicks) seem to target Rangers fans disproportionately at games (particularly the Cup Final) and why the SNP leader failed to mention the trouble started by fans of another club yet is quick to highlight issues with 'sectarian singing'. If you can't see the obvious then its to your shame. It may not be a conspiracy but the SNP are, in large part, to blame for the current situation that match going Rangers fans find themselves in. 

I've no issue with people being huckled for genuine offences but I've witnessed enough unreasonable policing at Ibrox to understand the issue.

16 hours ago, cumnockbear said:

Pish, that security mob were surrounding us from the off before a ball was kicked, a few flares were let off in the 2nd half, they had no business being up close and personnel as they were today.

I agree with the security

But the smoke bombs have no place, the club dont want them and the vast majority of fans dont want them.  

1 hour ago, bluchoo said:

I agree with the security

But the smoke bombs have no place, the club dont want them and the vast majority of fans dont want them.  

They don't bother me but this governing body and country is a joke, most countries around Europe use them and even fire works at games and nothing is said, imo they create an atmosphere but at the same time we don't want the club getting a fine. 

1 hour ago, RFC Eagle said:

Can you explain why Police Scotland (who work under the rule of Nicky Fish and her apparatchicks) seem to target Rangers fans disproportionately at games (particularly the Cup Final) and why the SNP leader failed to mention the trouble started by fans of another club yet is quick to highlight issues with 'sectarian singing'. If you can't see the obvious then its to your shame. It may not be a conspiracy but the SNP are, in large part, to blame for the current situation that match going Rangers fans find themselves in. 

I've no issue with people being huckled for genuine offences but I've witnessed enough unreasonable policing at Ibrox to understand the issue.

I can explain the reason behind it all even if I do think agree with it. Police Scotland don't work under any person they work under the legislation put in place by everybody. In a democracy bills are voted on but every politician more than the snp supported the football laws.

Rangers fans are targeted there are no denying this this is due to our fan based being one of the most bigoted and and staunch. Not because we are Rangers fans but because of our history. (In most cases, of course individual police can act depending on their own  allegiances) 

the Cup Final was a big fuck up and we were the scapegoat. There is no denying Scottish football and most of the media hate us and we need protection but not every show of policing or stewarding is police brutality or victimisation 

2 minutes ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

I can explain the reason behind it all even if I do think agree with it. Police Scotland don't work under any person they work under the legislation put in place by everybody. In a democracy bills are voted on but every politician more than the snp supported the football laws.

Rangers fans are targeted there are no denying this this is due to our fan based being one of the most bigoted and and staunch. Not because we are Rangers fans but because of our history. (In most cases, of course individual police can act depending on their own  allegiances) 

the Cup Final was a big fuck up and we were the scapegoat. There is no denying Scottish football and most of the media hate us and we need protection but not every show of policing or stewarding is police brutality or victimisation 

You've just contradicted yourself a belter there saying police work on the law not the individuals then admit Rangers fans are targeted then proceed to call us all bigoted 

are you related to that other wee monkey bp9?

4 hours ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

That you cannot see what has happened since the SNP took power and made it a national police force is beyond delusion and the SNP introduced the law that was completely unnecessary. As for bigoted go take a flying fuck to yourself when you look at the bigots that line up against the club. Staunch in support of the Union (as a large majority), thats what sticks in yours, and Nicky Fishs craw. Your unwillingness to acknowledge the toxic atmosphere caused by the SNP is laughable but unsurprising as your leader is keen to blame everyone but her and her nasty bigoted and racist party.