Smoke bombs at games.

If the sfa just made a proper ruling against  them like someone "qualified" to handle them and the authorities knowing  about how many 

Then honestly  shouldn't be a problem.

Only  in Scotland can football  be shunned the way it is, supporters treated like criminals for supporting there team.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

29 minutes ago, j1mgg said:

They are fucking amazing, a bright light that lasts for a small while, and blue and red smoke in a very small section, as I said, fucking amazing.

Not when you're behind them. You can't see the fkn game and correct me if I'm wrong but that's what the majority of fans pay their money for. They should be banned and wee selfish fannies that keep insisting on bringing them into grounds should be banned with them

2 minutes ago, jintybear said:

Not when you're behind them. You can't see the fkn game and correct me if I'm wrong but that's what the majority of fans pay their money for. They should be banned and wee selfish fannies that keep insisting on bringing them into grounds should be banned with them

?

People need to realise the difference between a flare (an item that can easily hurt someone) and a smoke bomb (an item that can only kill absolute idiots - see Aberdeen fans).

1 hour ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Dangerous and if the police can confiscate booze they should be easily able to stop the pyrotechnics being taken into the ground.  As usual action will only be taken after someone is seriously injured.

Apparently they get them in by concealing them up their arse! That's dedication for ye. Can't imagine anyone would try that with a can of Tennents.

3 hours ago, ThatNightInFlorence said:

I know, I think they add to the spectacle when you watch some foreign games.

However, like I said our boys should know better. 

Yeah its a spectacle when a full stand full of crazy foreign ultras let them off!

Just looks pathetic when its a couple of daft wee boys with one in amongst kids, woman and old guys who are choking on the smoke!

Just now, Ferris Bueller said:

Yeah its a spectacle when a full stand full of crazy foreign ultras let them off!

Just looks pathetic when its a couple of daft wee boys with one in amongst kids, woman and old guys who are choking on the smoke!

'Choking' - they go on for about 30 seconds and disperse, unless you're daft and set them off in an area like the Shed at Tannadice (again see Aberdeen) they're harmless.

3 hours ago, CaptainDandy said:

Going to end up getting the club in trouble with these. Really need to be stopped (tu) 

Sort this thread out, there was no flares at the game today and to suggest otherwise is taig like.

20 minutes ago, BEE said:

'Choking' - they go on for about 30 seconds and disperse, unless you're daft and set them off in an area like the Shed at Tannadice (again see Aberdeen) they're harmless.

Saw folk choking on them and given the dafties that set them off dogs abuse at the cup final

1 minute ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Saw folk choking on them and given the dafties that set them off dogs abuse at the cup final

Had two/three set off next to me at Firhill at the youth cup final, was unpleasant but nowhere near what's being described.