Can Rossiter adapt ?

Ben10

Looks like a similar player to Thomson to me. A bit clumsy at times with his challenges in this video but at the senior level the games much quicker. A couple of seasons under Warburton and getting used to featuring regularly and the boy could end up a very important player for us. Should be a good replacement for Barton. 

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

Why he would come to us?

two things:

firstly, we are a very attractive prospect for a young talented footballer. Coaching, big crowds, Europe etc

secondly, we are the greatest club on earth. 

Why didn't you know this?

Hmmm we are not in Europe, why don't you know that?

Coaching don't other Clubs offer this?

Greatest Club , our traditions that made us this  have been eroded over the years under DM and current set up

The Rangers have and always will be my team as it's in the blood

13 hours ago, William McBeath said:

Looks like a similar player to Thomson to me. A bit clumsy at times with his challenges in this video but at the senior level the games much quicker. A couple of seasons under Warburton and getting used to featuring regularly and the boy could end up a very important player for us. Should be a good replacement for Barton. 

As you say it's all about getting game time to get strong enough for first team football

14 minutes ago, skoosh said:

Greatest Club , our traditions that made us this  have been eroded over the years under DM and current set up

But in between SDM and the current board everything was great and our traditions were protected...

Seriously why has RM admin allowed it back on here? 

42 minutes ago, skoosh said:

As you say it's all about getting game time to get strong enough for first team football

Was talking to a mutual acquaintance last night,you are the guy who advise David Edgar at the beginning of our fan group stuff,can only say it's a pity your warnings went unheeded.

Rossiter,sad day when Rangers are seen as a rung in the ladder for young guy's careers,we should be concentrating on our own youngsters isn't that what MP is supposed to be about. 

12 minutes ago, raginbull said:

Was talking to a mutual acquaintance last night,you are the guy who advise David Edgar at the beginning of our fan group stuff,can only say it's a pity your warnings went unheeded.

Rossiter,sad day when Rangers are seen as a rung in the ladder for young guy's careers,we should be concentrating on our own youngsters isn't that what MP is supposed to be about. 

Taigs beware

We are COMING

7 hours ago, skoosh said:

Hmmm we are not in Europe, why don't you know that?

Coaching don't other Clubs offer this?

The Rangers have and always will be my team as it's in the blood

Prospect of Europe is a big draw. You knew what I meant 

In your blood? Sounds like you have an infection there mate cos you ain't half talking keek.  

7 hours ago, raginbull said:

Shut up you.

Rossiter is one of our youngsters 

We have a young lad who has yet to kick a ball in earnest for our team and this is the shite you come out with.

MW has convinced an England under"s captain to come to Rangers, he may stay for an awfy long time as he develops into a regular first team player or we may sell him on in a few seasons for a tidy sum. 

Either way WE benefit- if that needs pointed out to you then you are a bit stupid tbf. 

15 hours ago, raginbull said:

What a tit you are!

16 hours ago, raginbull said:

Where to start with this shite?

• 3 weeks later...
On 23 July 2016 at 7:16 AM, raginbull said:

Where to start with this :lol:

On Wednesday, July 20, 2016 at 1:03 AM, yermaw145 said:

I don't know about anyone else but to be honest I cannot see Rossiter acclimating to our style of play. I see a lot of Barry Ferguson in him and not to say that's a bad thing, but our tempo and style of football might make him a stranger to us. Barton will fill the defensive midfield role; I seen him filling in as a sweeper on countless occasions yesterday - I just don't see where Jordan can have his chance to shine in midfield as during the England u-19s he constantly slowed down play.

Your thoughts ?

so do you still feel the same?

Guest Lloyd72
10 minutes ago, Corky True Legend said:

No. He expressed his opinion of a player at that time. Maybe he had seen him play (not TV highlights), maybe not. Surely this is what forums are for.

It's a piss take mate don't cry over it ffs