Sure about that Craig Gordon?

On Wednesday, July 20, 2016 at 3:20 PM, cumnockbear said:

All 3 are belters but nothing will beat that orgasmic strike at Hampden.

It's a stunning goal.  Makes a mug out of Lego who is diving in like a school boy and then unleashes a strike of absolute beauty.  

Amongst my favourite goals of all time  

NOTHING those cunts come out with is ever true

Trashing a guy you trained with for months highlights the complete lack of class these people have 

Getting the snake fit and allowing him to sign for the tramps was a bizarre course of action 

4 hours ago, AlBear85 said:

Remember when cunts n here were greeting about us not signing him?

Please, share more wisdom...

cute-gif-Jeremy-Renner-face.gif

I didn't greet about us not signing him but at the time I wouldn't have been unhappy if we had. Always rated him as a keeper and seemed a decent guy. Problem now is he has been indoctrinated into the tarrier's mind set. His performances have also gone down hill since joining them.

Think McKay has the potential to be an £8m+ sale for us if/when it comes to that. If he carries on the way he's going and does it in the top flight I don't see why not. The only thing he's missing is goals on a regular basis. If he can get to a stage where he scores 12-15 goals a season he'll be away for big money soon enough. (Unfortunately).

haha aye alright then. bet he's just raging. 

wee mckay has been fantastic since warburton joined us. i remember watching mckay back in the 3rd division and knew he was gonna be a great player. he still learning and getting experience so i can't wait to see what he'll be like in a couple seasons. when the day comes he leaves i think we'll get a good amount for him but until then i expect we'll be seeing many more of his goals.

On ‎20‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 3:45 PM, TEFTONG said:

I think your being a wee bit harsh about the keeper saving last nights strike..He doesn't see it til its right on him and its moving about like a ten bob blow away Captains ball that I used to try and save back in the day I was an aspiring goalie..The 3 strikes are quality. The boy will be getting scouted by the English/Spanish/Italians soon..Lets hope we get a good few Trophies from his fantastic right peg before the offers come in...

I had a perfect view in line with it from the Main Stand. I thought it was straight down the goalies throat until it started to swerve. Fuck me, I thought it was going to corkscrew it was swerving so much.