Rangers hanging their fans out to dry (part 2)

K.A.I

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

"on hold" is miles different to indefinate ban, forfeited season ticket with no compensation due to ALLEGED criminal conduct.

Hibs have gave them the chance to meet and explain, Rangers haven't. Why do you keep trying to fight this lost cause?

Rangers make it explicitly clear and have done for almost 10 years about losing your book for bringing the club into disrepute.  

Just now, K.A.I said:

I explained to you why it's different - the context is there but you keep ignoring it. Do you enjoy this? you know going against the grain for attention?

You didn't actually. You just said it's different. In what circumstances could the Hib fan with his on hold ST get into the game before the hold was lifted? It almost sounds like a ban by a different name pending the outcome of an investigation.

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Aye, we've seen before how good you are at stating facts. :D

You aint do so well either in this regard Dude -  your last response to me in the other thread on this subject suggested a course of action which was tantamount to perjury.

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

You didn't actually. You just said it's different. In what circumstances could the Hib fan with his on hold ST get into the game before the hold was lifted? It almost sounds like a ban by a different name pending the outcome of an investigation.

I will repeat it, then.

It's different because if your interpritation is correct Hibs have suspended their season ticket until they can help them with their enquiries ... Rangers have prejudiced their own supporters court cases, took their season tickets off them without compensation for - in their own words - ALLEGED criminal activity and banned people indefinately before they even go to trial and get found guilty. Please stop making me repeat this shit mate.

7 minutes ago, CoplandStandBear said:

Rangers make it explicitly clear and have done for almost 10 years about losing your book for bringing the club into disrepute.  

OK ... how have they brought the club into disrepute (as it stands) ?

8 minutes ago, The Dude said:

:bullshit - Copy: can't do this anymore

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I will repeat it, then.

It's different because if your interpritation is correct Hibs have suspended their season ticket until they can help them with their enquiries ... Rangers have prejudiced their own supporters court cases, took their season tickets off them without compensation for - in their own words - ALLEGED criminal activity and banned people indefinately before they even go to trial and get found guilty. Please stop making me repeat this shit mate.

Rangers haven't prejudiced any court cases. Suspending a ST is not prejudicial to legal proceedings.

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

Also there's other info that I have passed onto Fishtank previous and Gogzy today via PM that prove the Police (and by extension possibly Rangers but can't prove it yet) that also supports the narrative that Rangers fans are getting treated like shite and they are all falling over theirselves to nail us. Due to the nature of this online society, I don't know if I can ever post it up for everyone but those that need to know do - those who doubt it don't matter. Sorry if that's cryptic but it's true.

Absolute stitch up job on us, our fans and our club and no-one is there to prevent/fight it including our club

Keep fighting it mate and your right to keep it off here until is all been dealt with.

Wish club 1872 would step up and say somthing!

4 minutes ago, D'Artagnan said:

You aint do so well either in this regard Dude -  your last response to me in the other thread on this subject suggested a course of action which was tantamount to perjury.

By stating that a season ticket had been revoked for an undefined period is perjury when someone's season ticket has been revoked for an undefined period?

1 minute ago, Ozblue said:

Well done Rangers.....You have just banned a guy who has arguably put more time,money, effort and commitment into the Rangers cause than some of those fucking 'hangers on' that sit in the Directors Box every match day, without him being able to give his side of the story before he even goes to court.

To say I am absolutely disgusted by the way our Club have handled this situation (although not entirely surprised) would be an understatement.For those who have never met or had dealings with K.A.I. yet are sticking the knife into him without knowing all the facts of what happened that day, I hope to fuck that same fate never befalls you in life if you are found guilty of something without being able to defend your actions before being sentenced.

Yes he allegedly did something "illegal", but at least he didn't sit back and watch fellow supporters get goaded and assaulted by a bunch of scum

Best of luck with this,John.

It drags our name through the mud, that's why they banned him and didn't give him a free season book.  The club don't want folk like that following the club, they do their best to stop them.  There's no point whining that you ran on the pitch, lamped a few folk, plead guilty and now they took your book away or your mate's book.  The club don't want folk like that following them, it embarrasses them.

8 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Guy getting the Hibs letter is also indefinitely banned. They've just been more polite in their letter.

Outwith these two threads I've not seen a peep about it elsewhere

Mmm. In fairness, for all the Hibs letter seems more appropriate, it's not really a fair comparison, because we don't know the two stories of the two supporters involved, specifically whether the Hibs supporter is at court or not, whether he's pled guilty to anything or not and that kind of stuff. Not mentioning 'ban' (or similar) and using the term 'on hold' could be important, but it depends whether there's a reason for them doing that (there probably is a reason they've used that phrase rather than the kind of language Rangers have used). Their tack does appear to be a reasonable one though, or at least that they're trying to be reasonable, or seen to be as such. Rangers haven't, which in itself seems to show more disdain. Certainly some seem to have that impression, which itself makes it a mistake on Rangers' part. I still have the point of view that Rangers' approach isn't reasonable and their choice of actions isn't right. The whole thing's been handled in a pretty ill-considered 'computer says no' way, which Hibs look like they might have avoided. They've at least tried to maintain appearances. 

As for elsewhere... don't know about that. I only know my little RM world nowadays. Does anyone else even know about it and would they be upset if they did? Dunno. 

6 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

OK ... how have they brought the club into disrepute (as it stands) ?

Getting arrested.  Rangers aren't doing it to bilk you out of a £500 quid book.  The bad publicity and embarrassment and potential fines and extra policing and stewarding will cost more than that.  

8 minutes ago, Ozblue said:

Well done Rangers.....You have just banned a guy who has arguably put more time,money, effort and commitment into the Rangers cause than some of those fucking 'hangers on' that sit in the Directors Box every match day, without him being able to give his side of the story before he even goes to court.

To say I am absolutely disgusted by the way our Club have handled this situation (although not entirely surprised) would be an understatement.For those who have never met or had dealings with K.A.I. yet are sticking the knife into him without knowing all the facts of what happened that day, I hope to fuck that same fate never befalls you in life if you are found guilty of something without being able to defend your actions before being sentenced.

Yes he allegedly did something "illegal", but at least he didn't sit back and watch fellow supporters get goaded and assaulted by a bunch of scum

Best of luck with this,John.

Couldnt of said it better myself!

Never met @K.A.I but his passion for the club is clear. Its shocking the way the club are dealing with this and for the fans sticking the knife in. . . . if you werent there then dont pre judge. Just wait and see what the out come is. Cant express how dissapointed I am with the board when it initially seemed from the statement that they would back the fans. For them to back peddle is a disgrace in my eyes

2 minutes ago, CoplandStandBear said:

Getting arrested.  Rangers aren't doing it to bilk you out of a £500 quid book.  The bad publicity and embarrassment and potential fines and extra policing and stewarding will cost more than that.  

That's really desperate sounding

2 minutes ago, CoplandStandBear said:

Then give all those banned a full refund. 

As for the bad publicity :lol: really the board don't seem to bother their arse with any other bad publicity. 

6 minutes ago, CoplandStandBear said:

It drags our name through the mud, that's why they banned him and didn't give him a free season book.  The club don't want folk like that following the club, they do their best to stop them.  There's no point whining that you ran on the pitch, lamped a few folk, plead guilty and now they took your book away or your mate's book.  The club don't want folk like that following them, it embarrasses them.

I'd rather lads like these that will fight for and protect our clubs fans than you who greets about them.

3 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Mmm. In fairness, for all the Hibs letter seems more appropriate, it's not really a fair comparison, because we don't know the two stories of the two supporters involved, specifically whether the Hibs supporter is at court or not, whether he's pled guilty to anything or not and that kind of stuff. Not mentioning 'ban' (or similar) and using the term 'on hold' could be important, but it depends whether there's a reason for them doing that (there probably is a reason they've used that phrase rather than the kind of language Rangers have used). Their tack does appear to be a reasonable one though, or at least that they're trying to be reasonable, or seen to be as such. Rangers haven't, which in itself seems to show more disdain. Certainly some seem to have that impression, which itself makes it a mistake on Rangers' part. I still have the point of view that Rangers' approach isn't reasonable and their choice of actions isn't right. The whole thing's been handled in a pretty ill-considered 'computer says no' way, which Hibs look like they might have avoided. They've at least tried to maintain appearances. 

As for elsewhere... don't know about that. I only know my little RM world nowadays. Does anyone else even know about it and would they be upset if they did? Dunno. 

That's a good post, mate. You are sitting on the fence to an extent and being open minded and that post leaves it open to a decent healthy debate compared to some of the morbid responses.

9 minutes ago, CoplandStandBear said:

So let us make this clear...Do you agree with how the club handled this situation?