Rangers hanging their fans out to dry (part 2)

K.A.I

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

I'm sorry I don't get this ... as I said in the other thread last night (and got accused of bragging and being a football hooligan by some idiot that doesn't even know me) I've walked free from 3 football related charges ... no evidence, Police called liars off a judge on 2 of they occassions .. if it was upto you and that outlook I'm hung and done before trial. I'm sorry but that's a shite outlook. Innocent until proven guilty.

I firmly believe in innocent until proven guilty, but that has to be balanced by real world logic and practicalities, which is why the whole concept of 'bail' exists; or why folk that are charged with hacking offences aren't allowed online etc until after the trial.

Just now, AljayBoy said:

I firmly believe in innocent until proven guilty, but that has to be balanced by real world logic and practicalities, which is why the whole concept of 'bail' exists; or why folk that are charged with hacking offences aren't allowed online etc until after the trial.

Massive contradiction there.

Injteresting you mention bail ... totally agree... why aren't Rangers technically "bailing" any Rangers fans charged then? your making fuck-all sense.

Club1872 aren't interested. Sandy Chugg to his credit was calling for an investigation from the club yesterday on KPBlue (Stuart's Facebook) that Jim Hannah (mind him, the guy that's meant to be the fans liason officer?) was tagged in and Houston was either tagged and mentioned in to .. silence is defeaning.

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Massive contradiction there.

Injteresting you mention bail ... totally agree... why aren't Rangers technically "bailing" any Rangers fans charged then? your making fuck-all sense.

I can't see the contradiction.

I believe before someone is punished for a crime it should be proven they committed the crime.

I also believe that we can't just trust people not to flee the country if they're up on a murder charge, so they'll have to be kept in prison until the trial.

Just now, AljayBoy said:

I can't see the contradiction.

I believe before someone is punished for a crime it should be proven they committed the crime.

I also believe that we can't just trust people not to flee the country if they're up on a murder charge, so they'll have to be kept in prison until the trial.

wow

27 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

So say you saw 500 rabid Hibs fans running towards the disabled Rangers supporters you'd just stand there and let them get tore in? If it wasn't for the few hundred Rangers fans who defended the rest from the 10k or so Hibs fans on the park lives could've been lost.

You wouldn't know cause your the type of guy that would push woman and children out the way to get away first.

What a load of nonsense, no ones lives were in danger that day.  If people can be honest and reasonable with events that day its not all that surprising the Hibs fans invaded the pitch........its the first time they won the cup in what, 100 years or so ? They were playing Rangers in Glasgow too add in the mix as well as losing out in the league to us and also losing another cup final. I  reality an invasion was inevitable if they won.

I wasnt expecting to see them run over to our end and start goading our support but the truth of the matter is we simply couldnt take the defeat and then rubbing our noses in it.....unfortunately for the Rangers support a number of people feel its ok to run onto the pitch and start fighting with the opposition.....2 wrongs dont make a right.

Ensue the "your a...." well whatever.

1 minute ago, Camshy said:

What a load of nonsense, no ones lives were in danger that day.  If people can be honest and reasonable with events that day its not all that surprising the Hibs fans invaded the pitch........its the first time they won the cup in what, 100 years or so ? They were playing Rangers in Glasgow too add in the mix as well as losing out in the league to us and also losing another cup final. I  reality an invasion was inevitable if they won.

I wasnt expecting to see them run over to our end and start goading our support but the truth of the matter is we simply couldnt take the defeat and then rubbing our noses in it.....unfortunately for the Rangers support a number of people feel its ok to run onto the pitch and start fighting with the opposition.....2 wrongs dont make a right.

You are one of the wierdo's I was referring to in the OP.

2 minutes ago, Camshy said:

St Johnstone won it for the first time ever, no pitch invasion.

Every Hibs fan that left with a sore face deserved it.

Just now, Camshy said:

Aye and you are one of "them" likely on the pitch giving the good support a bad name.

"them" ... said like they aren't Rangers fans or something. I have 100 times more in common with any fan on that pitch than odd-lads like you. Thank God nowadays people like you are in a minority in our support. Our support has galvanised apart from maybe half a dozen  mongo's, max, past couple of days who have reared their wee heeds in these 2 threads.

5 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

St Johnstone won it for the first time ever, no pitch invasion.

Every Hibs fan that left with a sore face deserved it.

That is a fair point, any time we also win we sit in the stand but as i said before if you consider the occasion is it really all that surprising they ran o to the pitch.......forgetting the events after it, i dont think its surprising they done it.

That is a fair point, any time we also win we sit in the stand but as i said before if you consider the occasion is it really all that surprising they ran o to the pitch.......forgetting the events after it, i dont think its surprising they done it.

It is surprising.

8 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

"them" ... said like they aren't Rangers fans or something. I have 100 times more in common with any fan on that pitch than odd-lads like you. Thank God nowadays people like you are in a minority in our support. Our support has galvanised apart from maybe half a dozen  mongo's, max, past couple of days who have reared their wee heeds in these 2 threads.

Obviously incapable of debate, once you start attacking people ( verbally this time ) you lose a bit of credibilty. Thankfully i know few people like you portray in the real world.

Sadly from a legal perspective I don't think the club have done anything wrong by cancelling the ST without a refund. It'll be hidden away in the T&Cs that they reserve the right to do it in situations where they ban folk. 

Still absolutey fucking disgusting behaviour though, not befitting Rangers FC. The ban before any guilt has been proven is poor but the no refund just takes the absolute piss. 

It is only not surprising because there was an inadequate police/stewards presence at their end. If they had done their jobs, this would not have happened.