Rangers hanging their fans out to dry (part 2)

K.A.I

54 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Absolutely unreal reading that , what happened to "Innocent till proven guilty" 

As for the withdrawal of ST without refund , as others have mentioned ,it'll be tucked away in the terms and conditions somewhere , still worth reading over it , could be a loophole  

Club may well be legally correct but they have jumped the gun, which IMHO is just morally wrong, some ass holes on here either can't or won't see that.  

If I was the individuals I would be seeking a meeting with David Martin and Stewart Robertson and if they weren't forthcoming I would take the club to a small claims court.

at worst they should not be allowed to resell the ticket as it has been paid for in good faith. 

20 minutes ago, kplfishtank said:

If I was the individuals I would be seeking a meeting with David Martin and Stewart Robertson and if they weren't forthcoming I would take the club to a small claims court.

at worst they should not be allowed to resell the ticket as it has been paid for in good faith. 

.they should also not be allowed to impose bans of those supporters attending AWAY MATCHES, surely that is beyond their jurisdiction.   As a football club they have limited rights when it comes to imposing banning orders.  

The message from the club from the days of admin has always been its all about the fans. Sounds like soundbites now and the start of the slippery decent into the nonchalant ways of the old regimes.

Toothless.

The letter written by the security bloke would be ripped apart by a decent lawyer.

9 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

They don't give a shit, they claim we bring the club into disrepute but they let any cunt and their pal spout lies about us without a word said. That is until it's a director being attacked then it's all guns blazing, Rangers men in the boardroom my arse. 

One of the reasons I joined RF was a fans voice to the board

what a shame I didn't just chuck my £500 away,oh wait, I did.

Betrayed.

34 minutes ago, bluesteel said:

One of the reasons I joined RF was a fans voice to the board

what a shame I didn't just chuck my £500 away,oh wait, I did.

Betrayed.

Another betrayal and what's the common denominator, the board of RIFC. 

As Ive said they don't give a fuck about the fans we are nothing more than a cash cow to bleed dry and throw aside. 

11 hours ago, K.A.I said:

I thought this was worthy of a second thread since the first one, the debate has moved on, became infested and semantics getting trotted out by some of the usual suspects and everyone going round in circles.

If an admin/mod feels this should be merged then no problems - I just feel it's best to start a fresh with these new bits and get it out there again so to speak and also there's some stuff here that needs maximum publicity IMO.

Let me showcase the difference between Hibs and Rangers. This is a legit letter from Hibs asking them to explain and giving them the benefit of the doubt. It shows just how scummy the guys like Robertson and the rest such as King and Murray higher up the chain actually are when you see the difference in attitudes. It makes me sick to be honest.

OK as promised before in my original thread yesterday, the original letter from Rangers. Please note I have only seen two of the letters that have been sent out - but both letters say the same thing verbatim. So uploading one will sufice.

image1.jpg

The original Hibs letter :

image2.png

The above enlarged a bit :

image3.png

I'm sorry but I genuinely think it's disgusting the difference in attitude between the clubs. We are way behind the times here and struggling in a much larger battle. Rangers and the pricks in charge don't care about the fans - we are all sacrificial lambs to them so they get their cosy positions and jobs at tables.

100% and Ofcourse they will keep the ones that helped get them there sweet .

MW is keeping the pressure off the pair of them 

10 hours ago, Virtuoso said:

Not going into the subject matter of the letters, but the difference in context between the two is night and day.

Still no statement from the 'voice of the support' (C1872 / SVL) on this I see - strings being firmly pulled from above by their paymasters.

Spineless bastards.

Yes that group have all fallen into line .Just like the assembly did 

Backs to the old days under DM and the total contempt for the larger fan base 

10 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Also there's other info that I have passed onto Fishtank previous and Gogzy today via PM that prove the Police (and by extension possibly Rangers but can't prove it yet) that also supports the narrative that Rangers fans are getting treated like shite and they are all falling over theirselves to nail us.

Due to the nature of this online society, I don't know if I can ever post it up for everyone but those that need to know do - those who doubt it don't matter. Sorry if that's cryptic but it's true.

Absolute stitch up job on us, our fans and our club and no-one is there to prevent/fight it including our club

Can you PM me KAI if I'm worthy of your trust 

2 hours ago, Beaujolais said:

There is something very wrong about the way the Club has dealt with this.

On the day itself- those responsible for security failed to adequately protect fans and players. The pitch invasion by Hibs fans is in no doubt, nor is their intimidating and actual harassment of players- this is all captured on film. At that point the "law and order" providers both commercial security and police were very much absent in sufficient numbers. This was a highly hostile and threatening environment in which individuals had to make judgement calls as to how best to handle the situation- which they had been placed in due to the failure of the organisers/ authorities. 

The Club initially appeared to recognise this. But since then has swiftly u turned and fled in the opposite direction and then surrendered completely and now in fact are the ones taking the most active action on our own fan base. When you throw in the timing- the taking of non refundable season ticket money prior to these banning orders- it's a swindle and a betrayal. If there was a need to ban, they should have let the courts prove any guilt and given their initial support of the fans- if a ban had to be made subsequent to proven guilty verdicts- should have at least refunded the season ticket monies. 

This all falls at Kings door for me .I've said it for ages .Concessions were made to get an easy ride .

The question should be .How much of a high price did he pay getting/giving those consessions .

As with the KAI letters ,it proves these people running our club don't give a flying fuck other than 2 things .

Bringing in ST money .

Maintaining their positions within the club ,no matter how much that costs 

The season may prove to be a good one but we still have the wrong people running our club 

That is absolutely horrible from Rangers, I mean seriously ?.

Whats also extremely disappointing is that statement they released days after the cup final, it was the best statement I've ever read from Rangers, calling out everybody and actually appeared to be sticking up for the fans and you could feel the unity among our support again. What a complete waste of a statement that was now, an absolute waste. Reading that statement again makes me raging now.

I feel rotten for anybody who's just paid £400-£500 for a season ticket to now be banned and out of pocket, funny timing, eh ?

t

9 hours ago, The Dude said:

I am?

What's different between being banned indefinitely and being on hold indefinitely? Both would see someone having paid for a ST they can't use.

1. Have you not already admitted being not only a cannabis user but a proponent of its legalisation?

2. Rangers have withdrawn their ST's and can therefore resell them: Hibs have suspended theirs, id est they are not at present withdrawn and cannot be resold. Surely even you can see that?

10 hours ago, Camshy said:

No they didnt and again another fair comment, sounds like im defending the hibs fans......im not but i do think if you consider everything then it kind of explains their actions.

Lets not forget the rivalry that existed during our championship days with them.......mob mentality has a lot to do with it as well. As soon as one goes on thrn another follows and so on. Was the same with our own support, i was close to the first lad who jumped the barrier and thrn another and another etc.

I just struggle accept our own fans were protecting everyone else in a blue shirt that day.

Firmly believe you were not at the game and you are also a fucking idiot. Talking like a tarrier

2 hours ago, weshallnotbemoved! said:

The message from the club from the days of admin has always been its all about the fans. Sounds like soundbites now and the start of the slippery decent into the nonchalant ways of the old regimes.

Toothless.

The letter written by the security bloke would be ripped apart by a decent lawyer.

every club says its all about the fans and they all lie.

Have they put your season ticket seat up for sale yet ? 

Wouldn't think they would with you only getting the letter a few days ago but wouldn't be surprised if they did.

Notice on the letter the phone number is the ticket office number can you get through to the head of security on this number if you can't surely it should be his number at the bottom of the letter. After all he has signed the letter it should be him you should have contact details for.