Linfield Friendly, September 3rd

SimshillBear

Just now, rab wilson said:

Mate im good.i dont struggle.not in a big headed way.but i know next weeks wages covers it.will find myself a bnb .want to see a bit of northern ireland as welll. Make some new mates and hopefully find my wee linfield cousin. Wee bit of ulster fresh air mate.

No Surrender

Rab

I'm the same mate but a tight bastard, although I can afford it I grudge paying near enough double the price :lol:

1 minute ago, BEE said:

I'm the same mate but a tight bastard, although I can afford it I grudge paying near enough double the price :lol:

Lets fuck it up brother.if they wont lwt us in i will pay mate.cant wait to go home

If you dont wat the extra 2 days of being a proud proddy loyalist then shy away cant wait to see my family.

No Surrender

Rab

From Rangers website

RANGERS will travel to Belfast to take on Linfield on Saturday, September 3 for Blues’ midfielder Jamie Mulgrew’s testimonial.

Kicking off at 1pm at the impressive new Windsor Park, the game will ensure Mark Warburton’s side are kept busy during the international break ahead of travelling to Parkhead the following week to take on Celtic.

Currently managed by former Rangers striker David Healy, Linfield have a win and two draws from their three NIFL Premiership matches so far, and among their current squad, ex-Gers goalkeeper Roy Carroll is their current number one.

The last meeting of the two sides took place at Ibrox in April 2013, with then-manager Ally McCoist’s side winning 2-0 thanks to goals from Chris Hegarty and Andy Murdoch.

The side’s last meeting in Belfast was in May 2012, with Linfield inviting Rangers to Belfast for a benefit game in order to ease the club’s administration woes. That day saw

Alejandro Bedoya open the scoring before a certain Barrie McKay – making his Gers debut – scored a quite superb effort with 10 minutes left to seal a 2-0 win.

Since Gers last visit to Belfast, Linfield’s Windsor Park stadium has undergone a complete transformation, and can now boast of being one of the most modern grounds in Europe.

Holding 18,000 spectators, a terrific atmosphere is always guaranteed.

Tickets for this match are being handled by Linfield and will be available to Rangers supporters via Ticketmaster.com from 10am tomorrow, and are priced at £15 for adults and £10 for concessions.

Gers fans will be housed initially in the upper and lower sections of the North Stand with the Railway Stand being opened subject to demand.

35 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Toryglen True Blues doing a day trip.

Although anybody on it wont get my presence for a change as I've booked a weekend away due to it being international weekend :power_of_anguish:

£95 including ticket, leaves Glasgow 4.30. Contact details on website.

Considering it.

15 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

That DT sports mob are doing day trip with NO match ticket for 85 quid.

Leave 7.30am from Ibrox and 8pm (i think) ferry back.

Gutted i am on call and don't think i can get cover.

If they're leaving Ibrox at 7.30am the next ferry doesn't get into Larne until 1.45pm.

Think you have mixed up details.

Edit: They are referring to the outward ferry at 7.30am and leaving Belfast at 8pm to catch the last inward ferry at 11pm I'd assume.

13 minutes ago, BEE said:

If they're leaving Ibrox at 7.30am the next ferry doesn't get into Larne until 1.45pm.

Think you have mixed up details.

Edit: They are referring to the outward ferry at 7.30am and leaving Belfast at 8pm to catch the last inward ferry at 11pm I'd assume.

Not sure mate.

Was on their facebook page i read it earlier but avoiding that shite tonight with the bheggars playing.

There's a phone number on the page if anyone wants it.

*edit* aye you're right enough.

My boy is busting my nut to take him but it might be a bit bonkers for an 11 year old.

12 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Not sure mate.

Was on their facebook page i read it earlier but avoiding that shite tonight with the bheggars playing.

There's a phone number on the page if anyone wants it.

*edit* aye you're right enough.

My boy is busting my nut to take him but it might be a bit bonkers for an 11 year old.

I went to the one before last and was plenty of kids, but that was travel the club put on.