*****The Official Rangers v Peterhead thread*****

OceanRain

Sounds much more like it tonight and some good (& unusual for us!) goals which will help the team's confidence.

Good to see a couple of goals from CB, too!

Maybe Clint is going to take on where Tav & Waldo left off...

Cheers to you guys for keeping me up to date!?

Just now, johanhentze said:

Definitely a Mhankl!!

Knew the wee bastard was going to get sent off from the moment of the tackle on Kranjcar. There were one or two other wee incidents with him too.

Was reekin, as they say.

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

Knew the wee bastard was going to get sent off from the moment of the tackle on Kranjcar. There were one or two other wee incidents with him too.

Was reekin, as they say.

Absolutely. He has previous with us.. Im sure he played for Airdrie?

Guest Lloyd72

Kiernan was good again tonight, now I'm not trying to say he's better than a peak Maldini...but Maldini never kept a clean sheet against Peterhead :pipe: 

Rossiter was class again, Forrester, Dodoo and MOH deserve to start at the weekend, thought Barton did a decent job and big Clint looked solid and took his goals well. Kranjcars finish was something else.

Off topic but didn't want to start a new thread, booking flights for Hearts on 10th December, I know it's too early to tell but what do you think the chances are it's moved for Friday night? Early Saturday or Sunday morning is absolutely fine but Friday would fuck me over, I swear typically it's away games they pick for Friday nights on BT?

Wonder what Alice Hedworth was watching tonight.   According to Alice in her Rangers website summary of the game Jordan Rossiter seems to achieved something quite remarkable, and presumably something he was not 'expecting'......(word in bold by me)......"Jordan Rossiter settled into his new midfield birth well on his first start for the club, spraying the ball about with ease while Joe Dodoo, also on a starting debut looked lively."

Berth perhaps.    Bit hasty in publishing the match summary.   Entertaining though.

4 hours ago, james_85 said:

Hopefully Motherwell can get a result 2moz, Celtic have a few players missing:

Leigh Griffiths, Stefan Johansen and Efe Ambrose are suspended for Celtic's League Cup home tie against Motherwell.

Left-back Kieran Tierney has a shoulder knock, and Patrick Roberts (hamstring), Erik Sviatchenko (groin), Dedryck Boyata (hamstring), Jozo Simunovic (knee) and Nir Bitton (ankle) are out.

Surely Motherwell must fancy their chances playing a team that has all of those players out

Mark Mcfuckface will have them lie down to them as usual