*****The Official Rangers v Peterhead thread*****

OceanRain

5 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

the most pointless game ever I have no motivation for this game at all tbh. Mostly due to today's result and tbh am really fuckin board of playing these diddy clubs.

Try the boredroom thread they have the monopoly on board games, I've seen enough  games played by boards in the last 5 years to last me a lifetime.

Sure MW stated there would be changes, named Gilks as one, but as far as possible I'd like to see a bit of consistency in the hope that they don't look like a bunch of strangers like today:

Gilks;  Tavernier, Kiernan, Wilson, Wallace;  Rossiter, Barton, Forrester;  O'Halloran, Dodoo, McKay

Tasers all round if a single Peterhead player is given half of Ibrox to control, turn and pick a pass.

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

the most pointless game ever I have no motivation for this game at all tbh. Mostly due to today's result and tbh am really fuckin board of playing these diddy clubs.

It's normally the diddy clubs who cause us problems, everyone thought Hamilton was a diddy club that we would slaughter on opening day! It's going to be a hard season, every game will be a challenge until we sort out our defence and start playing like a team, too many individual performances today.

1 hour ago, Turnberry18 said:

We need to use more of the squad for matches like this.

Gilks

Hodson, Hill, Wilson, Wallace.

Rossiter, 

Halliday Holt

O' Halloran, Dodoo, Forrester.

I'd rather we tried to find out who our best 11 was and started playing them consistently.  Today we put out a team that didn't work and I'd like the manager to avoid that mistake in the future. 

1 minute ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I'd rather we tried to find out who our best 11 was and started playing them consistently.  Today we put out a team that didn't work and I'd like the manager to avoid that mistake in the future. 

Waghorn's injury makes me rather cautious about this, although I do understand where you are coming from.

Hope to see this team on Tuesday..

Foderingham

Tav Hill Wilson Wallace

Barton Rossiter

Forrester/Holt

McKay  Miller  MOH

This offers us more energy in midfield with being solid at the same time and pace on both flanks to drag defenders wide with the CAM / Miller in the box