**** Official Let's all laugh at Hibs/Lennon Thread****

2 hours ago, Dickie1963 said:

I havent seen it but thats what the wife said.

I work for a Council so its mostly celtic fans but a couple of Hearts fans behind me are feckin furious about his behaviour.

Mostly scumbag fans at Council mate

You don't say ?

my guess .you work somewhere remote 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone listening to Tom English on Radio Scotland?

"It's not Neil's fault, nothing to do with how he behave's.  He simply takes sectarian abuse, at and away from football and this is what happens.  He's been a target for years."

According to Tom, he's the only manager, ever, that gets abuse from opposing fans.  

I'm sure we all agree, Tom.  And sympathise too.

Told you it's everyone elses fault.

https://plzsoccer.com/latest-news/neil-lennon-why-is-it-always-me/

01 NOV NEIL LENNON, WHY IS IT ALWAYS ME?

Before we start, this column applies to every club who has a group of supporters who can’t behave.

Hooligans, thugs, and bigots still dominate Scottish football, they haven’t gone away, they just try to be more clever in trying to get away with their criminal acts of aggression and their vile chants towards any groups that don’t follow their ‘Klan’s’ ethos.

Neil Lennon was once again the target for Hearts fans in this latest attack on the Hibs manager at Tynecastle on Wednesday night. He fits all the stereotypes despised by a group of people who still believe Great Britain has an empire and that Protestants are the chosen people.

Anyone outside that group tends to suffer their wrath on any platform they wander through. New laws and old laws mean nothing to many of these idiots who are brought up or dragged up by their parents to believe anyone not sharing their beliefs should be targeted at every opportunity for all types of abuse, physical and mental.

I was at Tynecastle the night another thug ran onto the touchline to attack the then celtic manager Neil Lennon because he thought he was perfectly justified in showing the northern Irish Catholic that his lot won’t tolerate any banter or insubordination from the ‘wee ginger-headed bead rattler.’

‘He brings it upon himself’ another well worn piece of crap from lunatics trying to justify any piece of thuggery towards an individual who happens to wear green, is a Catholic and is associated with celtic at any time in his career.

You can shout from the high heavens that this is not about religion, that this is merely an incident between two rival clubs with a hatred for each other in the capital city. However, you are naive if you don’t believe that Lennon is the target for an exaggerated amount of abuse because he is a roman catholic.

I would much rather Neil went into his dugout as Hibs or celtic manager and concentrated on the game and ignored the crowd, but because he has a personality and engages with them, is this reason enough for him to be attacked and pelted with coins?

Where does it stop? Does he have to be lying in a pool of his own blood on the touchline before anyone wakes up and tackles this constant issue of the great uneducated and the indoctrinated people who show hatred towards anyone who doesn’t fit into their identikit?

Hearts are a great club and the majority of their fans are a different class. I know, because I lived in the city for twelve years and count many of them as my friends. The board, led by Ann Budge are the envy of many clubs up and down the country. She won’t stand for thuggery and she’ll act swiftly to ban this nutcase, if they can identify him or her from cctv or tv pictures.

Craig Levein was quick to condemn the coin thrower in the press conference after Wednesday’s game. He had a genuine concern for Neil’s well-being as he saw him lying on the ground. The Hearts manager has a fair bit of banter with his counterpart, but there is an underlying respect for the difficulty of managing one of the top clubs in Scotland.

Some supporters don’t understand respect and the evidence was there for all to see on Wednesday night.

The motivation behind this latest attack on Lennon is a worrying issue for the SFA, the SPFL, the League Managers Association and PFA Scotland. Are we getting to a point where managers need to have bodyguards, as Neil once had at celtic? Do we fine the clubs for the conduct of individual supporters? Should the next Edinburgh derby be played behind closed doors?

Do we need to have even more police at category ‘A’ games to protect managers and players? if we do, you will see the costs spiral in the annual accounts.

In the immediate aftermath of Wednesday’s dire 0-0 draw between Hearts and Hibs, I am backing Neil Lennon and Craig Levein’s solution to coin throwers and the thug who punched Hearts goalkeeper Zdenek Zlamal during the game. Lifetime ban, jail and humiliate them by making it known who they are to the public.

More Latest Scottish News

I’ve said for a few years, coaching abilities and an eye for a player, he is pretty good at. 

Once he’s near a football pitch he becomes a total lunatic. He has no self control, hence why he always gets dogs.

every manager will have an episode of unruly behaviour, he has one almost every game!

2 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

i thought the coin hit him on the chest - and then he clutched his face and dropped like a stone. Even if it hit him on the chin, when interviewed he didnt have a single mark on him. Why then was he rolling around on the floor as if he had been shot?

I said in another thread that the coin hits him on the upper chest arm type area, he then looks down and sees it falling, he then becomes a shite bag prick and decides to fall to the ground and act like a girl, honestly has made himself look like a dick, if that was even more possible.

Fucking pathetic so it is, and as I said, in the paper when I was in the shop they have already put it out there as fact that he got hit on the face, even if he did, who falls to the ground like that, how old is he, five the taig cunt.

I seen the footage live last night of him "calming down" the Hearts fans. This was shown before he was scudded by the coin. Goading is a mild description of his neddy antics. Every action generates a reaction. If he hadn't been winding up the Hearts fans, he wouldn't have been coined, simple as that. I've been watching football for a long, long time and have never seen another football manager behave in such a reactionary way to supporters. Ever. The lengthy number of incidents he has been involved in are all down to him being a classless oik.

Can someone in the press not actually remember that the charges of assault were dropped because the police tried to add sectarian into the charge. The guy that attacked peg teeth was a roman Catholic. 

His childish behaviour in other arenas or in the streets would bring charges of breach of the peace. 

What the fuck are the Polis doing here? 

3 hours ago, coopsleftboot said:

Told you it's everyone elses fault.

https://plzsoccer.com/latest-news/neil-lennon-why-is-it-always-me/

01 NOV NEIL LENNON, WHY IS IT ALWAYS ME?

Before we start, this column applies to every club who has a group of supporters who can’t behave.

Hooligans, thugs, and bigots still dominate Scottish football, they haven’t gone away, they just try to be more clever in trying to get away with their criminal acts of aggression and their vile chants towards any groups that don’t follow their ‘Klan’s’ ethos.

Neil Lennon was once again the target for Hearts fans in this latest attack on the Hibs manager at Tynecastle on Wednesday night. He fits all the stereotypes despised by a group of people who still believe Great Britain has an empire and that Protestants are the chosen people.

Anyone outside that group tends to suffer their wrath on any platform they wander through. New laws and old laws mean nothing to many of these idiots who are brought up or dragged up by their parents to believe anyone not sharing their beliefs should be targeted at every opportunity for all types of abuse, physical and mental.

I was at Tynecastle the night another thug ran onto the touchline to attack the then celtic manager Neil Lennon because he thought he was perfectly justified in showing the northern Irish Catholic that his lot won’t tolerate any banter or insubordination from the ‘wee ginger-headed bead rattler.’

‘He brings it upon himself’ another well worn piece of crap from lunatics trying to justify any piece of thuggery towards an individual who happens to wear green, is a Catholic and is associated with celtic at any time in his career.

You can shout from the high heavens that this is not about religion, that this is merely an incident between two rival clubs with a hatred for each other in the capital city. However, you are naive if you don’t believe that Lennon is the target for an exaggerated amount of abuse because he is a roman catholic.

I would much rather Neil went into his dugout as Hibs or celtic manager and concentrated on the game and ignored the crowd, but because he has a personality and engages with them, is this reason enough for him to be attacked and pelted with coins?

Where does it stop? Does he have to be lying in a pool of his own blood on the touchline before anyone wakes up and tackles this constant issue of the great uneducated and the indoctrinated people who show hatred towards anyone who doesn’t fit into their identikit?

Hearts are a great club and the majority of their fans are a different class. I know, because I lived in the city for twelve years and count many of them as my friends. The board, led by Ann Budge are the envy of many clubs up and down the country. She won’t stand for thuggery and she’ll act swiftly to ban this nutcase, if they can identify him or her from cctv or tv pictures.

Craig Levein was quick to condemn the coin thrower in the press conference after Wednesday’s game. He had a genuine concern for Neil’s well-being as he saw him lying on the ground. The Hearts manager has a fair bit of banter with his counterpart, but there is an underlying respect for the difficulty of managing one of the top clubs in Scotland.

Some supporters don’t understand respect and the evidence was there for all to see on Wednesday night.

The motivation behind this latest attack on Lennon is a worrying issue for the SFA, the SPFL, the League Managers Association and PFA Scotland. Are we getting to a point where managers need to have bodyguards, as Neil once had at celtic? Do we fine the clubs for the conduct of individual supporters? Should the next Edinburgh derby be played behind closed doors?

Do we need to have even more police at category ‘A’ games to protect managers and players? if we do, you will see the costs spiral in the annual accounts.

In the immediate aftermath of Wednesday’s dire 0-0 draw between Hearts and Hibs, I am backing Neil Lennon and Craig Levein’s solution to coin throwers and the thug who punched Hearts goalkeeper Zdenek Zlamal during the game. Lifetime ban, jail and humiliate them by making it known who they are to the public.

More Latest Scottish News

Remember a few years ago he got a black eye at the celtic players Christmas party? So he can't even have a night out with his team mates without getting thumped!

1 hour ago, Thermopylae said:

Why is lennon like a sacred cow with the media? It would seem whatever trouble he causes  he always seems to come out of it smelling of roses with this shower

The ugly moron has his friends in the media, make no bones about it.

1 hour ago, Thermopylae said:

Remember a few years ago he got a black eye at the celtic players Christmas party? So he can't even have a night out with his team mates without getting thumped!

Did he not have issues down at Bolton? Obviously our fans and Hearts fans caused that... ... 

1 hour ago, dummiesoot said:

Can someone in the press not actually remember that the charges of assault were dropped because the police tried to add sectarian into the charge. The guy that attacked peg teeth was a roman Catholic. 

His childish behaviour in other arenas or in the streets would bring charges of breach of the peace. 

What the fuck are the Polis doing here? 

its that right? unreal.

8 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

His agent has said everyday here for 18 year Lennon has been subject to sectarian abuse due to the fact he was a northern Irish Catholic playing for the waen rapers.

Heard that on the radio, funny how Rodgers and O'Neil don't/didn't get the same despite coming from the same background and being associated with the same club

Archived