English Football

Clemdog

26 minutes ago, sRcFoCt said:

So who's better mbappe or haaland

Haaland's goal stats are significantly better than Mbappe especially when you take internationals into account and playing for a "smaller" national team.

He's just a monster. The same as Usain Bolt was when he was in his prime, no-one comes close.

1 minute ago, TEFTONG said:

Pep has slightly annoyed me today. City could have totally destroyed man u's entire season but he started making stupid subs.

True. They really could have hit 8 or 9 if they pushed for it. I can understand he wanted to rest a couple but was annoying to those who wanted Utd humiliated. 

6 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

Always enjoyable seeing Man United getting spanked.

The football from City was frightening at stages.

This, I'm not particularly looking forward to us playing Liverpool, but fkn hell, it could be worse, we could be up against this lot.

17 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

Pep has slightly annoyed me today. City could have totally destroyed man u's entire season but he started making stupid subs.

Resting players who played International football when the game was won is the correct decision.

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

Resting players who played International football when the game was won is the correct decision.

Yeah I know that's sensible and correct. But they had a chance to set a score that would be remembered for years to come today. 

As @left winger said. When Souness did it against the scum I was raging that night as well. 

I'm no raging today. Just disappointed Pep had to be so sensible today. 

27 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Haaland's goal stats are significantly better than Mbappe especially when you take internationals into account and playing for a "smaller" national team.

He's just a monster. The same as Usain Bolt was when he was in his prime, no-one comes close.

Significantly better?

Mbappe has 209 goals in 287 games.

Haaland has 152 in 193 games.

Mbappe has also played as a wide player over 100 times.

You say take into account a smaller national team but hype up Haaland's goals in Norway, Austria leagues etc?

Haaland gets more space as countries don't park the bus like they do vs France.

Both are class and its not 'clear' 'significant' 'by a mile' either way.