***UEFA Champions League 16/17***

G.E.C.

8 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Never watched it , did they get a wee hand . What actually happened in that match

At 3-1 it looked like Barca had chucked it.

Neymar scored a stunning free kick. 4-1 

Suarez dived and won a penalty to make it 5-1. 

Then Barca chucked everyone forward 92 minute mark, even Ter Stegen. Some cunt put a cross in and in made its way to Sergi Roberto and he stabbed it home 95th minute. 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, DW1872 said:

But I've never seen a comeback like that from such a deficit. And against so many quality players as PSG have.

Plus, helicopter Sunday was fucking awful until the very end. I aged at least 10 years in that 90 mins!!

Well you don't usually have corrupt refs forcing the issue like tonight....

Just now, bluedylan said:

If anybody thinks that the result does not stink to high heaven they need their fucking head examined...Juventus of old would have taken a redneck at that

My only regret is not following Gaz who had a tenner at 10/1 for the cheating swines to go through. I predicted a penalty and red card..But the officials seem to have been very creative tonight. I can't believe not one of these ex players are going to mention how bad Barca are at cheating and how much of a hand they get..

5 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

I have PSG to win Ligue 1 on an accumulator. I was concerned beforehand given the form of Monaco. Don't know what this result does! It either kills them and they'll fall apart, or hopefully it'll galvanise them! Ah well.........

Me too . Hope Monaco win the league after this . These bastards are a disgrace to their supporters .

It stinks the game out . We are not talking about a second rate outfit here . Paris are full of internationals .

Something was not right for me

Just now, TEFTONG said:

My only regret is not following Gaz who had a tenner at 10/1 for the cheating swines to go through. I predicted a penalty and red card..But the officials seem to have been very creative tonight. I can't believe not one of these ex players are going to mention how bad Barca are at cheating and how much of a hand they get..

Happens all the time mate . Especially in the media . The media's cuddly toy team

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Me too . Hope Monaco win the league after this . These bastards are a disgrace to their supporters .

It stinks the game out . We are not talking about a second rate outfit here . Paris are full of internationals .

Something was not right for me

:lol:

Give it a rest 

Just now, The Godfather said:

Yeah. The boy fell over and Neymar chucked himself into him then done the 3 forward rolls.

Neymar shouldn't even have been on the park for his free kick goal either, he was booked then booted the ball away several times. 

They are a repugnant side which Uefa singlehandedly try to get into these latter rounds. 

The taigs of European football 

Watching the replay there, it looks like Neymar actually swerves to the left to try to get around him. The guy was unfortunate but he did bowl him over, and an unintentional foul is still a foul. Second angle is best.

2 minutes ago, JamieD said:

Watching the replay there, it looks like Neymar actually swerves to the left to try to get around him. The guy was unfortunate but he did bowl him over, and an unintentional foul is still a foul. Second angle is best.

Not a chance :lol:

They are cheating scum bags man.

How anyone could watch that game and not see that carve up I'll never know 

Just now, The Godfather said:

Not a chance :lol:

They are cheating scum bags man.

How anyone could watch that game and not see that carve up I'll never know 

Didn't see the Suarez dive and I'm prepared to believe they were gifted it but that first one was a clear penalty and you'd be joining me in wanting to rip the ref's throat out if we didn't get one like that on Sunday.

1 minute ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

That's what I was thinking, everyone of them jumping around at the end, biased? 

Lineker played for them at least. The rest are just company men selling a product. Barcelona are the glamour team.