***UEFA Champions League 16/17***

G.E.C.

6 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Ok ffs  Well if we get one of these on Sunday at scumdome  . We will both be witnessing a miracle .

Any idea who the ref is? If it's Willie Collum, you never know. Man's a nutter.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, JamieD said:

I said I stopped watching at 70 minutes, so yeah, I saw the pen 50 mins in. I saw Neymar set off towards a ball put in behind the defender, I saw the defender get caught out, try to turn too fast and fall directly in the path of Neymar who had every right to go for the ball. I saw a clear penalty that nobody in this thread would be contesting if it was given to anybody except the Catalan taigs or the Parkhead taigs.

I haven't seen the Suarez dive and wouldn't be surprised. I am not saying Barcelona deserved to go through. I am saying the first penalty was a clear penalty, because it was.

Catalan taigs?

jamie, I've took your opinion on board for 5 years. All sports.

especially tennis. 

Ive been to the camp nou, you say,  "Catalan taigs". no matter what anybody says, they ARE the greatest club in history.

regarding tennis..

you loved Roger Federer, I

hope you accepted him winning his 18th slam.. he was last man standing.

before you ask, no, I'm not a professional tennis player, but in the last 5 years, in London at the O2, I've saw Novak, Murray, Nadal, wawrinka, ferrer, cilic, Roanic,tsonga, thiem.,

not even mentioning the doubles teams.

and this year, I'm going to New York to the us open at flushing meadows. 

Not because I can, because I want to. An ambition. 

Just now, barrymorrison1 said:

Catalan taigs?

especially tennis. 

Ive been to the camp nou, you say,  "Catalan taigs". no matter what anybody says, they ARE the greatest club in history.

regarding tennis..

before you ask, no, I'm not a professional tennis player, but in the last 5 years, in London at the O2, I've saw Novak, Murray, Nadal, wawrinka, ferrer, cilic, Roanic,tsonga, thiem.,

It was a dig at the people who seem to overreact to every decision that goes Barcelona's way because of some perceived affinity or connection they have with Celtic. It's not my personal view.

27 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Hope Barca pump them next round(if they go through)

Just to annoy TEFTONG who might not know Shitty drew 0-0 as he was too busy watching Barcelona :pipe:

City were poor tonight. I turned over to see the Neymar dive and saw the other bits on my laptop..Modern technology is wonderful. I wouldn't mind City getting Barca tbh. 

5 minutes ago, barrymorrison1 said:

Catalan taigs?

especially tennis. 

regarding tennis..

How are Barcelona the greatest team in history...Real have won far more important trophies than them

3 minutes ago, JamieD said:

Handballs have to be intentional to be a foul.

He slid with his arm out, totally unnatural position. While some will disagree entirely, it looks to me like he knows exactly what he's doing. Sticking his arm out in the hope, and considering how close it was, likely instance that it would strike his hand.

5 minutes ago, JamieD said:

It was a dig at the people who seem to overreact to every decision that goes Barcelona's way because of some perceived affinity or connection they have with Celtic. It's not my personal view.

7 minutes ago, JamieD said:

Not not a personal view?

who's view is it then jamie?

One guy waved a tri-colour when Rangers were in town knowing it'd wind us up. PSV had Celtic scarves at Ibrox. Are they republicans as well? Celtic make more of the friendship with Barca than they do 

31 minutes ago, LeeWallaceRFC said:

He slid with his arm out, totally unnatural position. While some will disagree entirely, it looks to me like he knows exactly what he's doing. Sticking his arm out in the hope, and considering how close it was, likely instance that it would strike his hand.

Regardless, you said it has to be a penalty whether intentional or not. It can't be a penalty if it's not intentional.

Barca 71% possession.

ok, so they won this game and they've won a few trophies. 

But it's only a matter of time before they're found out.

Coz anybody who knows anything about fitba knows there's fuck all future for this team without a plan B.

11 minutes ago, baxterboy said:

Barca 71% possession.

ok, so they won this game and they've won a few trophies. 

But it's only a matter of time before they're found out.

Coz anybody who knows anything about fitba knows there's fuck all future for this team without a plan B.

People have been saying that for years.