***UEFA Champions League 16/17***

G.E.C.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, JamieD said:

I said I stopped watching at 70 minutes, so yeah, I saw the pen 50 mins in. I saw Neymar set off towards a ball put in behind the defender, I saw the defender get caught out, try to turn too fast and fall directly in the path of Neymar who had every right to go for the ball. I saw a clear penalty that nobody in this thread would be contesting if it was given to anybody except the Catalan taigs or the Parkhead taigs.

I would gladly except the penalty as a fan but we would never get one of these ,never mind the 5/10 barca get every other season .Just like this one

1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

That was a truly beautiful performance from Barcelona 

Seeing as you're a big fan of a Country who are squeaky clean when it comes to Cricket and potential betting on no balls..Then I suppose that was a thing of beauty for you tonight my friend..:whistle:.

Away to fuck with the corruption pish, the reason the pundits are creaming themselves over Barca is cause they just pulled back from a fucking 4-0 loss. No matter how shite the opposition are, that is no easy task especially in europe and hats off to them

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Here we go again with the jealous Barca haters....people actually claiming the first wasn't a pen. :lol:

No surprise to see no mention of Veratti escaping a clear red card.

As for the second pen, Suarez certainly went down easy but there was clear contact on his leg. 

Also, imagine claiming refs are biased towards Barcelona yet cheer on Real, couldn't make it up. Outside Manure that's the one club who get more decisions for them than any other.

Fuck Barca, sir.

Seen on Twitter, Emery had resigned at a press conference, any truth of this, was only one tweet?

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I would gladly except the penalty as a fan but we would never get one of these ,never mind the 5/10 barca get every other season .Just like this one

You wouldn't just accept it, if we didn't get it you'd be outraged, quite rightly.

Just now, eejay the dj said:

What the fuck Jamie . Can you read . I said I would take it . It was not a penalty

Yeah, I can read fine. I point blank don't believe you would think that wasn't a penalty if it happened to us. You wouldn't just "take it", you would believe it was a stonewall penalty both if we did and if we didn't get it.

Just now, JamieD said:

Yeah, I can read fine. I point blank don't believe you would think that wasn't a penalty if it happened to us. You wouldn't just "take it", you would believe it was a stonewall penalty both if we did and if we didn't get it.

Ok ffs  Well if we get one of these on Sunday at scumdome  . We will both be witnessing a miracle .