***UEFA Champions League 16/17***

G.E.C.

8 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Me too . Hope Monaco win the league after this . These bastards are a disgrace to their supporters .

It stinks the game out . We are not talking about a second rate outfit here . Paris are full of internationals .

Something was not right for me

:lol: 

You're an absolute rocket.

Firstly you were saying Barcelona are cheating bastards, then it was PSG lying down, and finally the ref threw the game.

So which one was it? Or were all 3 parties conspiring?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Twitter/Social Media is interesting right now. The majority of pundits/media experts/players/journos etc are all fawning over Barca yet almost none are mentioning the blatant cheating that aided their progress. Cast your minds back however to our game at the weekend and all they could focus on was anything but the result. In fact if you didn't watch our game you'd be forgiven for not realising we actually won 6-0! Interesting............

5 minutes ago, JamieD said:

Watching the replay there, it looks like Neymar actually swerves to the left to try to get around him. The guy was unfortunate but he did bowl him over, and an unintentional foul is still a foul. Second angle is best.

You can see the guy has no idea where Neymar is, lost his footing and stumbles on, Neymar knew what he was doing he saw the guy going to ground and ran into him

2 minutes ago, TheKingObv said:

:lol: 

You're an absolute rocket.

Firstly you were saying Barcelona are cheating bastards, then it was PSG lying down, and finally the ref threw the game.

So which one was it? Or were all 3 parties conspiring?

Yes all 3 :p:

I guess you are happy then eh ??

1 minute ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

You can see the guy has no idea where Neymar is, lost his footing and stumbles on, Neymar knew what he was doing he saw the guy going to ground and ran into him

The ball is in play and Neymar goes directly for it. It's the responsibility of the defender not to obstruct the ball, not the responsibility of the striker to let him. He actually throws his arms out in Neymar's way as well.

2 minutes ago, JamieD said:

The ball is in play and Neymar goes directly for it. It's the responsibility of the defender not to obstruct the ball, not the responsibility of the striker to let him. He actually throws his arms out in Neymar's way as well.

What the fuck was he meant to do JAMIE . Jam his head into the earth holding his balls ???

1 minute ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

But the 4th official decided as he was further away that Messi and Suarez were right and he gave it..You will need to just accept that STATEMENT OF FACT. STONEWALLER penalties only happen for Barca..:mutley:

3 minutes ago, JamieD said:

Lineker played for them at least. The rest are just company men selling a product. Barcelona are the glamour team.

Aye, well it shows that as far as they're concerned the football world has been put right, Barca march on, that whole panel would have been aswell wearing Barca scarfs.

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

What the fuck was he meant to do JAMIE . Jam his head into the earth holding his balls ???

No, it was unfortunate. An accidental foul is still a foul. What has what he was supposed to do got to do with it? If a skillful winger does you with a stepover and you go for the ball and trip him because he was too quick, THAT'S A FOUL. If you're caught on your heels by a pass in behind you and you fall over and trip up the striker, preventing him from getting one on one with the keeper, that's a foul.

1 minute ago, JamieD said:

No, it was unfortunate. An accidental foul is still a foul. What has what he was supposed to do got to do with it? If a skillful winger does you with a stepover and you go for the ball and trip him because he was too quick, THAT'S A FOUL.

No way . Did you see it . You said you never watched the game .

Neymar dived over his body and ref gave it . Barca are superb at it .

Not saying other big clubs aren't but as I said way back at 1-0 . Barca get more decisions like this all the time especially  when the going gets tough ,they cheat like fuck

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

No way . Did you see it . You said you never watched the game .

Neymar dived over his body and ref gave it . Barca are superb at it .

Not saying other big clubs aren't but as I said way back at 1-0 . Barca get more decisions like this all the time especially  when the going gets tough ,they cheat like fuck

I said I stopped watching at 70 minutes, so yeah, I saw the pen 50 mins in. I saw Neymar set off towards a ball put in behind the defender, I saw the defender get caught out, try to turn too fast and fall directly in the path of Neymar who had every right to go for the ball. I saw a clear penalty that nobody in this thread would be contesting if it was given to anybody except the Catalan taigs or the Parkhead taigs.

I haven't seen the Suarez dive and wouldn't be surprised. I am not saying Barcelona deserved to go through. I am saying the first penalty was a clear penalty, because it was.