Safe bet?

BlueMe

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mates are cunts where your dosh is concerned. Remember losing £78 quid one hand of 3 card blind brag at the back of the supporters bus around 1980. I turned over a King and he had a pair of deuces. I know it was a long time ago,but he scooped the whole pot in which I put in every last penny. When we got off the bus he asked if I was going out that night and I said "no i'm skint" and he said see you. As I said,mates are cunts with your dosh. 

8 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Mates are cunts where your dosh is concerned. Remember losing £78 quid one hand of 3 card blind brag at the back of the supporters bus around 1980. I turned over a King and he had a pair of deuces. I know it was a long time ago,but he scooped the whole pot in which I put in every last penny. When we got off the bus he asked if I was going out that night and I said "no i'm skint" and he said see you. As I said,mates are cunts with your dosh. 

That's not a mate.

I can't believe the uproar over a grand on here, obviously not many betting men.

Was one of the boys no up to £57,000 in the betting and gambling thread, and spunked it all a few year back? :lol:

1 hour ago, BlueMe said:

I never said the money doesn't matter to me, i said we can both afford to lose it. 

And the certain chap can come along all he wants, i wouldn't give him the steam off my pish.

What a charmer. Hope your fenien friend doesn't pay up. :pipe:

8 minutes ago, dougal72 said:

I've got a £100 with my sheep shagging mate that Rangers would finish above Aberdeen in the league. What an idiot :uk:

You shouldn't be betting that kind of money in case you hurt your friends feelings, or somebody might fall out with you! 

A firm handshake should be offered to the winner. 

15 hours ago, pollok-bear said:

To right mate. How any Bear can have one of them as a friend is something i will never understand.

Even when i was about 10 yrs old out playing in the streets when i never knew much about anything in life i hated those bastards and just passing a guy in the street who had one of they manky green and white taps on made me sick. I had hatred towards them without any influence from anyone. I just knew they wur total scum.

Don't be saying that on here mate all the taig lovers will get onto you 

15 hours ago, pollok-bear said:

To right mate. How any Bear can have one of them as a friend is something i will never understand.

Even when i was about 10 yrs old out playing in the streets when i never knew much about anything in life i hated those bastards and just passing a guy in the street who had one of they manky green and white taps on made me sick. I had hatred towards them without any influence from anyone. I just knew they wur total scum.

Fucking inspirational stuff, i can only look upon your staunchness in awe.

3 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

If you read it again, i had already made the bet ya fuckin monkey. 

I've read it all. You wouldn't give the hard working RM member the "steam off your pish" to help him in his fundraising efforts for the Erskine veterans but if the bet backfires you'd be more than willing to hand over a grand to a tarrier.

Disgusting behaviour.

Just now, TheLoudenTavernier said:

I've read it all. You wouldn't give the hard working RM member the "steam off your pish" to help him in his fundraising efforts for the Erskine veterans but if the bet backfires you'd be more than willing to hand over a grand to a tarrier.

Disgusting behaviour.

Shut up idiot :lol:

I'll do whatever the fuck i want with my money, why would i give it to some random on the Internet? 

I'll gladly give the money to a guy I've known nearly all my life, why does that bother you where my money goes?

2 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

Shut up idiot :lol:

I'll do whatever the fuck i want with my money, why would i give it to some random on the Internet? 

I'll gladly give the money to a guy I've known nearly all my life, why does that bother you where my money goes?

So you've grown up in the company of tarriers, interesting. 

None of my business mate, if you want to match the fine for Palestine that's entirely up to you...

3 minutes ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

So you've grown up in the company of tarriers, interesting. 

None of my business mate, if you want to match the fine for Palestine that's entirely up to you...

Desperate stuff :lol:

Thick, shaved ape cunt.