Kris Boyd's brother found dead

geneva_ger

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, teddybear1975 said:

Ridiculous thing to say! If you understood the effects depression etc has on people you wouldn't be posting shite like that! Shame on you.

Suicide is not selfish. You dont just kill yourself. And i think if soneone had suicidal thoughts probably the last thing they would do would be to seek help. Which is the first thing you should do. But it does not work like that.

Anyway my last post on this subject as it is a football forum not a debate about taking your life.

Its a thread to pay your respects.

8 minutes ago, GOAT said:

:lol: 

says the guy that thinks cancer and suicide are comparable. 

Don't think that's what he was comparing at all, he was comparing two illnesses cancer and the mental illness, often but not always depression, which leads people to commit the act of suicide.  

Just a pity it took the lads life but as @LochendBilly said takes a lot to pull ypu back when you stare that dark place in the face, some of us are lucky and have strong families to pull us through.  

12 hours ago, GOAT said:

My thoughts are with his family who he has now left to pick up the pieces from his shite.  Suicide must be the most selfish thing anyone can do in life and death.  He was going to be a father ffs, poor wean.

Man we are better than this ppl i understand everyone has there own opinion but jeez .I have been there unless you have i dont think you can comment on the matter. 

Thoughts with Kris and the family.  

I hope an admin closes this thread soon as there are some truly awful opinions being expressed. This is a thread about a man that has taken his own life, not a debate about the morals of suicide. That debate can be done in the OT, not here.

1 hour ago, In Dungeons Deep said:

I hope an admin closes this thread soon as there are some truly awful opinions being expressed. This is a thread about a man that has taken his own life, not a debate about the morals of suicide. That debate can be done in the OT, not here.

If anything they should delete it completely.

From start to finish it's a pretty embarrassing read. Some people are stuck in the dark ages.

16 hours ago, GOAT said:

My thoughts are with his family who he has now left to pick up the pieces from his shite.  Suicide must be the most selfish thing anyone can do in life and death.  He was going to be a father ffs, poor wean.

Signed up just to reply to this before 50 others got in before.

I've been right on the edge, due to a financial black hole, work stress, failure. All while hiding it from everyone. 

Words can't describe the mental distress, pressure and utterly despondent existence.

The only suitable analogy would be calling a man on fire jumping off a burning building 'selfish'.