The police better up their game for the 31st

Thermopylae

57 minutes ago, TheBluebells said:

Not embarrassing really, there was an attempt to frame Rangers supporters for police incompetence, quite incredible when you think about it.

Yes but again that deflection came from higher up!! I feel sorry for the majority of frontline officers as the "leaders" of the organisation under the control of the SNP have completely dismantled what was an force generally doing an acceptable job!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We will observe the solemnity of the 31 as a fitting memorial to the 66 that we lost.  Even our more "exuberant"  fans will respect their memory.  We won't step out of line and do the things that most people expect.  This more that anything will put the spotlight firmly on that club, their disregard for our fallen fans will be shown round the world and everyone will know who the real culprits are.  The authorities and the media will be left in absolutely no doubt where their condemnation should be directed. 

Strathclyde polis as we know it died a long time ago, started to change coincidentally round about when the tims hijacked the Glasgow Labour Party in the mid to late 60's and they made that their own approx late 70s. They introduced the catholic action group in the polis at that time and it's been down hill ever since. We've seen a succession of planted chief constables since hamill got the job and if that's not been bad enough the snp have put the tin lid on it and the likes of house and this new one are basically gloves puppets doing what the natzis tell them or else!:sherlock:

7 hours ago, Thermopylae said:

Good call on clyde last night from a bear who was saying the police had better make sure they don't allow the tims to have another parade of corpses at the next OF game due to the sensitivities about the 66 at that time of year. I used to think that Strathclyde police were the best when it came to policing football but their standards really seem to have dropped in recent years 

Everyone should make the job of Strathclyde police easier.

Both sets of support need to come and live in the 21st century & stop any & all illegal activity, its no use breaking laws then calling foul on others.

Everyone needs to police their own support and help improve the lives of the next generation of football supporters, if people are doing something thats illegal or will get us or the club in trouble or show us in a bad light, tell them to screw the nut, wise up, get with the program.

Whoever decided this game should be played on this day needs sectioned 

Played at lunchtime on hogmanny is a recipe for disaster,the amount of folk bevvying early morning and going onto mixed partys in the evening is going to cause no end of trouble 

On normal matchdays I watch the game with bears only and win lose or draw remain with bears the rest of the day ,but on hogmany it will be impossible to stay clear or timmy whether they are known or unknown 

Saying that maybe the paranoia is getting ti me and its a deliberate ploy to point the finger at the big bad rangers when the shit hits the fan 

37 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Whoever decided this game should be played on this day needs sectioned 

Played at lunchtime on hogmanny is a recipe for disaster,the amount of folk bevvying early morning and going onto mixed partys in the evening is going to cause no end of trouble 

On normal matchdays I watch the game with bears only and win lose or draw remain with bears the rest of the day ,but on hogmany it will be impossible to stay clear or timmy whether they are known or unknown 

Saying that maybe the paranoia is getting ti me and its a deliberate ploy to point the finger at the big bad rangers when the shit hits the fan 

I agree but as long as we win then the finger should be pointed at the other side. It's an absolute recipe for disaster though. I see the licensing trade are trying to appeal it but that is prob cos they are getting two busy days rolled into one. I'm personally gutted as usually spend the bells with the young bears so will be my first sober OF game in about 15 years ?

Here's what puzzles me, we live in 'mhega offended' Republic of Scotland, where every Fenian cunt takes offence at virtually everything and we are a wee nanny state shithole of a country. So why oh why are they scheduling this game for one of the biggest social / drinking days in our calendar???? Is it just plain utter madness? Or is their a more sinister, sleekit motive here? A chance for our detractors to Start the new year off with " Ibrox shame game" or whatever other shite they usually spew out of their Republican arses.

Was speaking to a cop last night who says though they find it mental it does kind of make sense.

The 1st would incur public holiday overtime so is an absolute no no. Reckons the 2nd Jan, being a normal Monday down south would require an evening kick off for sky viewing levels - again a no no.

Which leaves Hogmanay or the Friday night.

I do now sort of get it - even though it's gonna be carnage later at night.

Their problem at the end of the day.

4 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Was speaking to a cop last night who says though they find it mental it does kind of make sense.

The 1st would incur public holiday overtime so is an absolute no no. Reckons the 2nd Jan, being a normal Monday down south would require an evening kick off for sky viewing levels - again a no no.

Which leaves Hogmanay or the Friday night.

I do now sort of get it - even though it's gonna be carnage later at night.

Their problem at the end of the day.

Would have thought the 2nd would have been a public holiday in England, considering the 1st is a Sunday ?

Could be wrong, the rest makes sense.

2 minutes ago, BlueBeard said:

Would have thought the 2nd would have been a public holiday in England, considering the 1st is a Sunday ?

Could be wrong, the rest makes sense.

Dunno mate.

I think it's mental.

Edit.

Yeah the 2nd is a holiday there.  Pretty sure the plod I spoke to was giving his thoughts and wasn't the decision maker ?

Police Scotland are an absolute embarrassment. Not just when it comes to football either, you think of that poor lassie and her partner who lay dying at the side of the road for days because Police Scotland didn't do their job properly, that wasn't the first case of it's sort and won't be the last. They're too busy focusing all their energy on Rangers fans and sitting in a classroom round a computer monitoring internet forums...

Corrupt bastards, get out and do a real job, lock up beasts and murderers 

18 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Actually probably best lobbing a pipe bomb at them then announcing new year new me and putting it all behind you. 

Sounds like a form of confession - confession is for Catholics - ergo ... !!???

so what you not telling us? :pipe: 

11 hours ago, westenclosure2008 said:

I agree but as long as we win then the finger should be pointed at the other side. It's an absolute recipe for disaster though. I see the licensing trade are trying to appeal it but that is prob cos they are getting two busy days rolled into one. I'm personally gutted as usually spend the bells with the young bears so will be my first sober OF game in about 15 years ?

Iv been sober at of games for about 10yrs ,watched most with the weans, and with the lunchtime kick offs saves me getting in a mess,watching the games at home with a cargo is fatal,

Each half is a 4 can nerve fest 

So for the past 3 OFs the polis have forced pubs and shops to shut before and after the match, have made pubs close at 5 at night etc because of the drink problem and the violence in the city at night

And now they're going to have an OF at 12 on the biggest drinking day of the year when the city is already busy etc? Defies logic

18 hours ago, 1ClubMan72 said:

Both sets of support need to come and live in the 21st century & stop any & all illegal activity, its no use breaking laws then calling foul on others.

Everyone needs to police their own support and help improve the lives of the next generation of football supporters, if people are doing something thats illegal or will get us or the club in trouble or show us in a bad light, tell them to screw the nut, wise up, get with the program.

And who polices the police when they start telling lies about us obstructing access to Hampden on cup final day? 

Are you a cop covering your tracks by making out you still think there's a Strathclyde police? 

1 hour ago, Willis said:

So for the past 3 OFs the polis have forced pubs and shops to shut before and after the match, have made pubs close at 5 at night etc because of the drink problem and the violence in the city at night

And now they're going to have an OF at 12 on the biggest drinking day of the year when the city is already busy etc? Defies logic

You really couldn't make it up could you ... probably the worst day of the year to have an OF game would be hogmanay and this clown chief constable has decided it's going to happen :power_of_anguish:

20 hours ago, 1ClubMan72 said:

Grass

20 hours ago, 1ClubMan72 said:

Its guys like you who have turned our support into a vulnerable easy target bunch of pussys. Back in the day you would not hear comments like thts from a bear. 

I used to see years ago fellow bears helping fans out when they have had ovrr reaction force from the police.

Man the fuck up these bastards have it in for us and will go to any level to hurt us.  The police are sent instructions from the snp taig loving bastards who are anti British anti Rangers and will arrest one of us and allow the taigs to do what they want.

You want us to grass our own. No thanks im loyal to every single bear and will be on there side at all times.