Joey sent home

scottjf82

If he does go, the ones laughing loudest will be the rhags who are pushing for it and the scummy tims.

That says it all really.

A dressing room spat that at any other club wouldn't even get aired in public.

There are too many amonst us too quick to tear into our own.

1 minute ago, pcbear said:

We have a game on Tuesday so the less time spent  on this circus eating into preparation time the better, ideal scenario would be a mutual consent parting of the ways with Barton having a team down south lined up.

I'd say the ideal scenario would be putting the matter behind us and Barton actually delivering some performances on the pitch. 

Just now, TheLoudenTavernier said:

I'd say the ideal scenario would be putting the matter behind us and Barton actually delivering some performances on the pitch. 

Which he might or might not deliver, only to kick off again next week/month then it drags on again, no thanks.

47 minutes ago, Vwbear said:

Hopefully it gets sorted soon i don't want another hate campaign on a player we had 1 with ian black rightly or wrongly its a horrible vibe at the game when we have a player the fans ditest 

Never underestimate the power of the self loathing.

IF Barton comes back then it will be with the manager's blessing and everone should respect that decision.

I mean it's not like he's been the worst performer ffs, but the mind set of the self loathing are exactly that. 

They also talk of him being billy big baws, when their rhetoric is exactly that. 

It was a dressing room spat which tbh the club didn't handle at all well. In fact didn't handle it at all.  At he end of the day if MW says yes, they will retreat back into their caves for a little while anyway.

The biggest problem Barton faces, is being part of a team that shows little sign of turning things around. They collectively have a tall order, not that it matters to the self loathing.

5 minutes ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

You're right. Let's just sack him for having the balls to speak up on our poor performances. Can't be having that.

Pot kettle black, he looks fuckin awful as a player, perfect get out as I don't think he has the ability to deliver decent performances, plenty chat with nothing to back it up.

Just now, pcbear said:

Pot kettle black, he looks fuckin awful as a player, perfect get out as I don't think he has the ability to deliver decent performances, plenty chat with nothing to back it up.

You obviously missed the part of his interview where he acknowledged his own performances weren't up to standard either.

If you don't think he has ability to deliver decent performances then I genuinely don't know how to respond to that other than to suggest you haven't actually seen much of him apart from the games he's played here.

He absolutely strolled it at a higher level than ours last season. You don't become a bad player overnight.

7 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

Warbs needs to get him to fuck. It's the only way he'll survive.

On hindsight, we shouldn't have signed the fenian cunt.

Unfortunately foresight would have been better!

Pape

apparteid schooling

scum supporter

terrorist sympathiser

Convicted thug

should have gone to specsavers before signing this nugget!

4 minutes ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

You obviously missed the part of his interview where he acknowledged his own performances weren't up to standard either.

If you don't think he has ability to deliver decent performances then I genuinely don't know how to respond to that other than to suggest you haven't actually seen much of him apart from the games he's played here.

He absolutely strolled it at a higher level than ours last season. You don't become a bad player overnight.

You obviously see something in Barton that I don't, I see an over the hill troublesome footballer  who will cause constant disruption, we will agree to disagree but its become a sideshow and I hope he is sent packing tomorrow.

1 minute ago, pcbear said:

You obviously see something in Barton that I don't, I see an over the hill troublesome footballer  who will cause constant disruption, we will agree to disagree but its become a sideshow and I hope he is sent packing tomorrow.

That's fair enough, you're entitled to your opinion.

Player of the year for his title winning club last season as well as a place in the league's team of the year would suggest to me that he's far from being over the hill though.

That's fair enough, you're entitled to your opinion.

Player of the year for his title winning club last season as well as a place in the league's team of the year would suggest to me that he's far from being over the hill though.

What have you seen to suggest otherwise in the here and now?

2 minutes ago, pcbear said:

What have you seen to suggest otherwise in the here and now?

As I said in a previous post, you don't just become a bad player overnight. 

With the exception of 1 or 2 players in our squad, none of them have been up to the job so far.

There is a big problem at our club just now and it isn't Joey Barton.

8 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

He's only just signed and already the shit has hit the fan and it will again if this one settles down. It doesn't get any better with this guy. Termination is the best way forward for all concerned.

Mate, clearly I have no time for the cunt but termination is a bit far, could we not just sack him?

1 minute ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

With the exception of 1 or 2 players in our squad, none of them have been up to the job so far.

Big time!

Get back to your dinner Joey, grans made custard and crumble.