pcbear

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, pcbear said:

Did he take the ball straight from Gilks on the edge of our box, tear down the other end swap passes with BM then score?

The goal footage only shows from halfway, asked in the goal thread but no replies.

I think that was the 3rd goal was it not? (Waghorn's 1st)

35 minutes ago, pcbear said:

Did he take the ball straight from Gilks on the edge of our box, tear down the other end swap passes with BM then score?

The goal footage only shows from halfway, asked in the goal thread but no replies.

Got the ball just inside their half from Nike. Doesn't take away from the quality of the goal. Shows what happens when you are direct...

https://streamable.com/hceq

That's what Andy can bring to the team, we just don't see it enough but he's done enough to start on Sunday.

It seems to be illegal to say you like Halliday on here, all the usual "He's only here cause he's a Rangers fan" 

I actually believe he's a good footballer 

45 minutes ago, pcbear said:

Pretty much so.Finished it well and was a good move and goal all round.

4 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

That's what Andy can bring to the team, we just don't see it enough but he's done enough to start on Sunday.

It seems to be illegal to say you like Halliday on here, all the usual "He's only here cause he's a Rangers fan" 

I think he's decent and his passion for the club undoubtedly adds a dimension that is missing with other players. I think as we progress (into Europe at some point) Halliday if still here will be a squad player at best. Was hoping we'd see more of him in an attacking sense when he played with the DMs coming in but that seems to have fucked right up with one injured and the other gobbling off at the manager.

8 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

TMB will be in with his usual anti-Halliday guff in a second!

I agree, he really impressed me on Tuesday. Hopefully he kicks on from here and has another good performance against the sheep.

As post above I also thought the way he played up the park, took the return and finished it off I also thought it reminded me on Barry Ferguson.

Obviously Halliday in not as good as Ferguson was but his goal had that element to it and Halliday was our best player on the park.

16 minutes ago, OhW said:

Absolutely outrageous claim! Halliday is nowhere near the same class as Ferguson was in his prime.

You'll need to help me out here a bit, whereabouts in the following does it say Halliday is the same class as Ferguson: His goal and general play last night reminded me of Barry Ferguson. 

Struggling to see it.

10 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

You'll need to help me out here a bit, whereabouts in the following does it say Halliday is the same class as Ferguson: His goal and general play last night reminded me of Barry Ferguson. 

Struggling to see it.

Don't worry mate 

they only pick out the parts that they don't like and fuck the rest

most other clubs love one of their own playing for the club but we seem to resent Halliday because he was a season ticket holder and lived on the Copland road

you actually couldn't write it but it's still not good enough for some on here

And as for his ability he's played aswell as anybody else this season and leaves nothing on the park