5 wins in 17

Junior Soprano

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Junior Soprano said:

Can u tell me what position Waghorn played today. A man that played through the middle and scored a 20 minute hat trick on Wednesday. 

He played every position apart from through the middle.

That's the problem, he seems to have his starting 11 (after telling us it's not about the starting 11) and they are shoehorned into a 4-3-3 formation. 

49 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

Another big game another defeat.a change is needed but who?

our manager has changed the club from top to bottom so it's not just as easy as a quick manager change.

He's failing in his main priority.

Hecshould forget this top to bottom mullarkey until he sorts that out!

Don't talk a lot of pish,we did not desevrve to loose that game.our trouble is at the back primarui?my. Weir should be showing his skills. Halliday and Holt should be starting every week, fuck Niko and barton, we need pace. McKay bringfs nothing .. Two square at the back, too slowbat the back one ball and their striker onto it!!! If u have no pace like baresi done vat Milan u take a step back. Do not get caught square. Its a joke and clearly the post match analysis is not up to much, 

The half time whistle camebvast the wrong time for us. Better rangers teams have went up there and got beat! We need stability not a change of manager. A fresh outlook perhaps and garner not the answer

21 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

He's out his depth...

Him and half his players are flat track bullies who looked good against championship teams but now are getting found out.

You could argue Windass has been a decent signing but the rest haven't improved the team.

I agree about his signings for this season who,apart from Windass and Hodson, have been a financial drain who have brought down our play dramatically.

42 minutes ago, deco19761 said:

Don't talk a lot of pish,we did not desevrve to loose that game.our trouble is at the back primarui?my. Weir should be showing his skills. Halliday and Holt should be starting every week, fuck Niko and barton, we need pace. McKay bringfs nothing .. Two square at the back, too slowbat the back one ball and their striker onto it!!! If u have no pace like baresi done vat Milan u take a step back. Do not get caught square. Its a joke and clearly the post match analysis is not up to much, 

The half time whistle camebvast the wrong time for us. Better rangers teams have went up there and got beat! We need stability not a change of manager. A fresh outlook perhaps and garner not the answer

History is full of hard luck, didn't deserve to lose stories.

Fact is, we lost.

There's no sign of the 'fresh outlook' you mention, even though you're right, it's sorely needed.

And you've hit the nail on the head with Garner - looks more & more like a panic buy & a waste of £1.8m.

1 hour ago, willygers4life said:

The reluctance to admit where we are falling by the way side is a concern, all.this tippy tappy crap is what's holding us back.  Need to hit route one now and again and to shack the game at times. Warburton is at fault for this, but we also lack quality all.over the park and the board fail at that point, could the have done more quite possible they could have 

Got to say, I'm a fan of Holt, when he's at his best, but 2/3rds of his passes must go backwards, taking the sting out of our forward play.

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

MW, along with Wallace and Mckay should go. 

Absolutely not the answer. Can say what you want be we are absolutely nowhere near it, nowhere. 

Can defend the manager all you want be we are miles away, and the buck lies at the managers door

I was actually surprised how bad Aberdeen were today yet still we were slack and let them win.

1 hour ago, Junior Soprano said:

Can u tell me what position Waghorn played today. A man that played through the middle and scored a 20 minute hat trick on Wednesday. 

He played every position apart from through the middle.

He was even at right back a few times, i'm all for fluid systems but it was ridiculous today.

1 hour ago, M0NTY said:

Totally scunnered after today, to have the bus vandalised and then all the shit they were chanting that could clearly be heard through the television makes it even worse . The club is fast becoming the laughing stock of scottish football. Add into the mix the incompetent referee decisions and you just feel fucking deflated. 

What does the board expect though without proper investment. We have lack if investment, a fucked up retail deal, the Barton fiasco, the media putting every gets player in the spotlight for stuff nothing to do with football. The players will be scunnered as well. We truly are up against it this season. 

The thing needed to shut those fuckin apes up today in the home support was a few goals and it never came. I imagine everyone that watched the game today is feeling the same way. Constantly taking the pelters at the moment and nothing from the team to silence it. 

It's soul destroying :(

The worst thing about it is teams dont even have to play well to beat us. Even in the 5-1 game Septic were average, they did not need to do anymore..we allowed them in. Aberdeen the day couldnae pass the ball but yet take the 3 points. 

We have a bunch of Scottish Championship level strikers who don't know how to find the net at this level. Fucking bemusing buying Garner when we need an out and out goal scorer. 

2 minutes ago, Bighouse said:

Emperor Warburton has no clothes. The game is up, the job is too big for him and it's reflected in the stats.

I'm not sure he really gets what Rangers is all about

Alarm bells were ringing for me when he chose not to move family up north, showed that he wasn't committing in the long term,  good result or bad. MW is not the right man for us at this stage,  results are now catching up with him.  

1 minute ago, Smile said:

They may if they want to deflect Flak from themselves.

The way I see it is if they do give him his jotters,it's open season on them because they made the appointment and backed him shoddily,nae shiteily.

And as we all know there is nothing worse than criticizing "Rangers men".

Everyone was singing his praises just last season and even having a song for him, magic hat etc etc. You can't just keep sacking managers all the time. Is the team good enough to win the league? No it isn't, not this season. Just accept that. It is going to take a while before the club is back to competing and win the league. 

If you are going to have to sack him, just do it next summer. What is the point of doing it now, the league is already gone.