If you were offered fourth place right now, would you take it?

SkylineBlue

If you were offered fourth place right now, would you take it?  

109 members have voted

1. 1. If you were offered fourth place right now, would you take it?

• Yes
    • No

7 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

None of the "we're Glasgow Rangers and anything other than first is last" bravado. Be honest in your assessment of our situation, would you take a guaranteed fourth place right now?

4th, in a two horse race - are you fucking stupit.

Fuck me i cant believe some of the shite thats being posted. Mods need to delete these shite posts.

Ill just repeat what i posted in another thread.

Ok stop right there. Close down your computer. Unplug it. Throw it out the window. Never watch football again.

Fucking drama queen

2 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

It's just a question. Relax.

Comfortably finishing second seems like a bit of wishful thinking at the moment.  

3 points off it. That's the team who we would be competing with for second. We were very poor, playing them away from home and it still took a free kick in 90th minute to beat us.

I'm not suggesting we should be happy with second but we will comfortably finish above Aberdeen. 

7 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

None of the "we're Glasgow Rangers and anything other than first is last" bravado. Be honest in your assessment of our situation, would you take a guaranteed fourth place right now?

No , though I accept we've probably given the tarriers too much of a lead now to win it . 

Im still expecting 2nd , I thought we were unlucky to lose today , and that was away from home against a team that finished 2nd last season and who many pundits are predicting to do the same this year . Like I say , I still expect 2nd. 

39 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

Fuck me i cant believe some of the shite thats being posted. Mods need to delete these shite posts.

Ill just repeat what i posted in another thread.

Ok stop right there. Close down your computer. Unplug it. Throw it out the window. Never watch football again.

Fucking drama queen

I didn't say I would. 

But aye, I'm the fucking drama queen. 

:lol: