RFCRobertson

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So today I've seen

1. Warburton charged for 'swearing'

2. Hibs get away with wrecking Hampden, attacking Rangers players and fans

3. An Aberdeen fan gets hit with a seat thrown by another Aberdeen fan but somehow gets blamed on Rangers fans

What chance do we have, really?

I thought there might be some kind of pathetically small fine for Hivs but this is an absolute disgrace. This is is where the board need to man the fuck up and release a damning statement speaking out against the outcome of this panel which obviously consists of even more hate filled incompetent inbreds. 

Fuck the SFA. They are a bunch of corrupt spineless pricks.

In future it will now be remembered as the final that both sets of fans caused trouble. There will be no mention of hibs fans charging towards Rangers fans. It will be both sets of supporters invaded the pitch to confront each other and they will get away with saying it along with saying Rangers fans caused the delay in the police getting to the stadium. In saying that they are getting away with saying it was Rangers fans that caused it by reacting now so fuck it. Either the board grow a set of balls or we will always be tarnished by these cunts.

The Rangers hating parade just seems to get bigger and bigger by the day. I am completely baffled at Warburton being charged for swearing (which is hardly fucking illegal), but assault on our players is deemed ok. Disgusting, laughable, incompetent but hardly surprising. 

The board better be doing all they can to fight this, however I won't hold my breath. Shitebags.