Another kid bottled

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Inigo said:

The BBC have reported it...eventually.

Surprise, surprise, the word 'Celtic' doesn't appear once in their report, the only report that doesn't mention that this happened after a group of mhanks spilled from a pub towards a broken down Rangers supporter's bus. The effort they put into skipping around the story that all of the other reports tell in full is unbelievable.

Yip seen that aswell. their reporting is a farce. Yeah that wee boy could have lost an eye, it's a disgrace, but I'm also not naive enough to think that we also have clowns among us who are capable of same stupidity. Some of the arseholes ye meet on that subway are an embarrassment to the colours. 

2 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Yip seen that aswell. their reporting is a farce. Yeah that wee boy could have lost an eye, it's a disgrace, but I'm also not naive enough to think that we also have clowns among us who are capable of same stupidity. Some of the arseholes ye meet on that subway are an embarrassment to the colours. 

You're absolutely correct mate about an element of our support.

However, it took scrot mclaughlin of bbc minutes after a Rangers v Hivs game to report to the world about 'dubious singing' and that info from the match delegate was illegal revealed. More than 24hrs after an 11yr boy is hit with a bottle (and it's thev2nd such instance in as many years) and the bbc belatedly half report it  

That organisation has serious infestation within it  

Just now, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

You're absolutely correct mate about an element of our support.

However, it took scrot mclaughlin of bbc minutes after a Rangers v Hivs game to report to the world about 'dubious singing' and that info from the match delegate was illegal revealed. More than 24hrs after an 11yr boy is hit with a bottle (and it's thev2nd such instance in as many years) and the bbc belatedly half report it  

That organisation has serious infestation within it  

We are now infested by the cunts in every area of the media, politics and education in this country. It's the younger bears I feel sorry for because they are the one's who will really suffer in the years to come. I'm too old and long in the tooth to be intimidated by the bastards lol 

Fucking lowlife scum, nice to your face the sleekit bastards and lobbing bottles into groups with children

That'a why I keep no republican bastards in my circle, can't trust a word they Fucking say and would stab you in the back, anyone who says "they aren't all like that" ...

are wrong

52 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

Fucking lowlife scum, nice to your face the sleekit bastards and lobbing bottles into groups with children

That'a why I keep no republican bastards in my circle, can't trust a word they Fucking say and would stab you in the back, anyone who says "they aren't all like that" ...

are wrong

Generaĺly i do not associate with them..all the guys on my shift are bears.

Lifes all the better for not having to listen to their pish on a daily basis.

58 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

are wrong

Never trust any of the bastards and you'll never be disappointed.

2 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

Generaĺly i do not associate with them..all the guys on my shift are bears.

Lifes all the better for not having to listen to their pish on a daily basis.

Honestly mate I've seen it a thousand times, they really are the most two faced scum bastards ever to exist

I get branded a bigot coz I say fenian in front of them and don't give a fuck who it offends because the word generally means Republican IRA member/supporter/sympathiser who replaced the original fenian who staged a revolt against the British government, the fact you can get lifted for calling them that in our own land is a fucking joke too btw, but at least I'm honest to their face and avoid them, rather than throw a bottle at their fans or kids faces and then go into work condemning it because you can bet your Fucking arse that everyone of us today who may have heard "aw that's Fucking shocking" blah blah are secretly happy it happened, scum bastards

20 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

Moronic cunt has admitted in his second tweet that he made a sectarian comment by retracting it.

Don't worry though sandy , he also says , he is also willing to forget the whole misinformed comment (commeny as he put it :wanker:)  that's awful fucking good of him eh , rhat bastard

I absolutely despair, if I,d been asked ten years ago I would have said the sectarian issue in the west of Scotland had improved considerably, but nowadays it has got considerably worse and it's all down to the tims constant bleating and making themselves out to be the oppressed party.

It really is now a serious issue and while I'll agree we have some numpties in our support I,ve never experienced the hate that is currently being shown by the scum support. I married a catholic, my line manager is a catholic, as is his boss, both decent guys on the face of it, although the sly dig slips out now and then, and I,m finding it hard not to express my disgust at what has been going on. I can't afford to lose my job but I find it hard not to tell them how I feel about their fellow tims.

Wonder if the police will follow this up as robustly they did the last time a young fan got bottled by these inbred low life pond scum?

On Wednesday the wee lad is going to be the Mascot for the game and is going to be sitting in the Director's box, hopefully his name (Kraig Mackay) will be announced on the tannoy so he can be given a huge round of applause.

3 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

:lol:

Shat it

image.jpeg

Hope it's too late for that fenian cunt with his "willing to forget" apologies and the young team are visiting him right now and making him forget his typical fenian behaviour.
You actually have to wonder what kind of mind works that way in the first place.