Another kid bottled

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoever done it deserves their disgusting throat slit. Always hitting or abusing children those horrible bastards. 

They've spent about 7m+ more than us so they're obviously going to be on top just now, give it time abd we'll be dominating again. 

No surrender

Graphic image below (hope this hides properlay, apologies if not)

Aparently the state of the poor wee lads head. Absolutely disgusting behaviour. Hope they catch the bastard and get him behind bars and banned from football for life.

35 minutes ago, 55Bear said:

Aparently the state of the poor wee lads head. Absolutely disgusting behaviour. Hope they catch the bastard and get him behind bars and banned from football for life.

Fuck - thats attempted murder - find the cunt, lock it up and throw away the key.

41 minutes ago, 55Bear said:

Disgusting bheasts and if they do not catch these ones then they truly are a protected species.

Was just going to start a thread on this if there wasn't one, I'm no on Facebook but the misses is and just seen it as we've just got home from the game. There are pictures of the poor wee lads scarf covered in blood and a nasty head wound that anycunt like me or you could accept if we're fighting cunts and up for a square go then fine you accept what you get but this is the second game in a row that a wee guy has been hit with a bottle whilst attending a game at Hampden against they cunts, and while we see widespread 007 style action trying to find Rangers fans on the pitch at the cup final no cunt has been found fir the first instance never mind this one. 

The police apparently want his own to grass him up for the offence, it won't happen and we know they won't look into it enough to find the cunt, hopefully one of us do instead and he gets what is coming to him. 

Im posting this again in case it was missed but maybe other bears can confirm if this was how it occurred:

Basically a bus (from the 20 club I think) got stuck after a small collision with a car which meant the bus wasn't going anywhere.

The fans and family's on the bus had to then walk it and walk it through the scum fans who attacked them indiscriminately.

The police couldn't control the situation, now there's a fekn surprise.

7 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Im posting this again in case it was missed but maybe other bears can confirm if this was how it occurred:

Basically a bus (from the 20 club I think) got stuck after a small collision with a car which meant the bus wasn't going anywhere.

The fans and family's on the bus had to then walk it and walk it through the scum fans who attacked them indiscriminately.

There were 2 buses Tory Glen and KPL who were in involved in an accident. This meant we had to get off and walk down Aitken Head Rd. We (bears including woman and kids) were subject to a barrage of abuse. The police horses that were trying to hem us in lost control and one young girl was trampled. I think this bottle incident happened at this time.  

2 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

There were 2 Rangers buses caught up in this accident. The '20 club' bus & ours (kings park / Cambuslang) bus. 

We had to get off our bus on Curtis avenue because of the accident, which is at they're side of Hampden. An uncomfortable 15 min walk to Hampden for us outnumbered bears through a cauldron of them mhanky bastards & just as we were at the junction with aitkenhead rd a bottle was thrown from the opposite side of the street & hit the poor kid about 20yards in front of us. 

I seen another bear getting a hard time seconds later from a drunken bunch of them bastards. 

Just now, Buggleskelly said:

There were 2 Rangers buses caught up in this accident. The '20 club' bus & ours (kings park / Cambuslang) bus. 

We had to get off our bus on Curtis avenue because of the accident, which is at they're side of Hampden. An uncomfortable 15 min walk to Hampden for us outnumbered bears through a cauldron of them mhanky bastards & just as we were at the junction with aitkenhead rd a bottle was thrown from the opposite side of the street & hit the poor kid about 20yards in front of us. 

I seen another bear getting a hard time seconds later from a drunken bunch of them bastards. 

Cheers utter scum

4 minutes ago, Westwood Bear said:

There were 2 buses Tory Glen and KPL who were in involved in an accident. This meant we had to get off and walk down Aitken Head Rd. We (bears including woman and kids) were subject to a barrage of abuse. The police horses that were trying to hem us in lost control and one young girl was trampled. I think this bottle incident happened at this time.  

Scum

Many of us will have seen the young Celtic fan (about 11) walking from Cathcart Road past the Rangers End towards the South stand.  Plenty of banter, one lad even offered him a Rangers End ticket.  The banter was mild and appropriate, the kid was laughing as passed through the crowd.   A similar aged lad is walking along the street at the opposite end of the ground and yes....another child attacked by a mindless moron.   Witnesses????  There will have been plenty.  How many will come forward!!!!  I hope Celtic FC don't attempt another hideous PR stunt by kitting this lad out in a hoops kit.  Sickening,  we now have more than good cause to ban this lot from Ibrox on the grounds of public safety if nothing else.