Another kid bottled

If you were related in any way shape or form to these horrible cunts (and I mean the majority) (quite glad i'm not) you wouldn't want them in yer house.
Why should we be inviting the horrible scabby cunts at Hogmany.
DK and the board should send out a message to Scotland that such vile behaviour will never be acceptable to the majority of Rangers.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If a fan of any other team, even our own had done anything like that to a wee kid I'd be expecting a massive response from the police and media.

And I wouldn't grass them up or anything, I'd haul them in to the police station myself.

The fact it has now happened twice from supporters of the same club and the response and result from the authorities, fans of that club, and the club itself has so far has been negligible literally "bheggars" belief.

5 hours ago, AljayBoy said:

Not a trace of this in the news anywhere, shocking stuff and hope the wee fella isn't scarred either figuratively or literally by this disgusting act.

Apart from the sun and the record releasing it last night - it being on the BBC web site and being discussed on Radio Scotland news - your right it's not anywhere on the media!

54 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Apart from the sun and the record releasing it last night - it being on the BBC web site and being discussed on Radio Scotland news - your right it's not anywhere on the media!

Aye was on the sun n record yesterday ,along with the stv website  , although it was only posted on the bbc website around two o'clock today , twenty four hours after it had happened 

11 hours ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Reported in the Rhebel and the Shun. Nothing on BBC. Not a jot. A shower of cunts, who have been well and truly infiltrated by the bheasts.

The BBC have reported it...eventually.

Surprise, surprise, the word 'Celtic' doesn't appear once in their report, the only report that doesn't mention that this happened after a group of mhanks spilled from a pub towards a broken down Rangers supporter's bus. The effort they put into skipping around the story that all of the other reports tell in full is unbelievable.

I now have grave fears for our defenceless toilets on Hogmanay ...... But I'm sure that the media up here will be out in full force to condemn the guilty parties ... Oh! wait ...... WTF was I thinking? 

It seems that inanimate objects are of more value than a young Rangers supporter's good health  ... par for the course then ..... :disappointment:

:7325:

9 minutes ago, bettertogether said:

This dirty smelly uneducated scum bastard needs found and sorted right fucking out.

IMG_0048.JPG

I wonder if mark was one of the shite bags who backed down yesterday when some of us went for the trampy bastards.

By some of us I was meaning the Rangers support not any individuals incase the stormtroopers looking in got excited.