Lift Joey's suspension while we're still in the race

Beasley

3 hours ago, Beasley said:

Alright lads I think we need to lift Joey's suspension while we're still only 7 points off top (well 10 really cos game in hand), get Joey back in the team and keep the difference to that figure until January. We miss Joey's calming influence and presence on the field, Dodoo has looked lost without him and it's just not on no more. If we keep the gap down to 10 points we just have hope Warbs has got his eye on Lafferty I feel a return to Ibrox is due for the Irish Neymar, think Beasley has been doing alright in the MLS too wouldn't hurt to give him a call. But yeah Joey and Lafferty back in the team please Warbs, tah :dioufcheer:

Thoughts?? 

The only thing I would lift is Joey himself, then drop him over the Erskine Bridge.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Beasley said:

Alright lads I think we need to lift Joey's suspension while we're still only 7 points off top (well 10 really cos game in hand), get Joey back in the team and keep the difference to that figure until January. We miss Joey's calming influence and presence on the field, Dodoo has looked lost without him and it's just not on no more. If we keep the gap down to 10 points we just have hope Warbs has got his eye on Lafferty I feel a return to Ibrox is due for the Irish Neymar, think Beasley has been doing alright in the MLS too wouldn't hurt to give him a call. But yeah Joey and Lafferty back in the team please Warbs, tah :dioufcheer:

Thoughts?? 

You been sniffing  your sisters knickers again brendan? 

On 23/10/2016 at 5:10 PM, Beasley said:

Thoughts?? 

Fuck up.

On Sunday, October 23, 2016 at 5:10 PM, Beasley said:

Thoughts?? 

Thoughts?

Your maw,sister,aunt or granny should have swallowed.

Hope you get johnny doyled the next time you plug your phone in to charge.

2 minutes ago, jintybear said:

What did he say? 

He said he's a top class player and has opened up the door for him to return to Burnley and have another crack at in the English top-tier.  Our club is in a state right now so I imagine Barton would be tempted to take that offer.

4 minutes ago, jintybear said:

What did he say? 

Some good news at least

Sean Dyche opens door for 'first class' Joey Barton to make dramatic return to Burnley from Rangers

BY: JACK RATHBORN

21:33, 24 OCT 2016

The Clarets boss has raved about the controversial midfielder's time at Turf Moor and hinted he would entertain the prospect of bringing him back

Sean Dyche has opened the door to Rangers midfielder Joey Barton making a sensational return to Burnley in the Premier League.

The Clarets boss worked with the former Newcastle and Manchester City star at Turf Moor in their promotion campaign.

Barton has since encountered disciplinary issues with Rangers - who he joined last summer - and was internally suspended by the club. But Dyche has hinted he would be open to welcoming him back should he become available.

"I've been asked that [Barton returning] a lot and I'm not going to answer you," Dyche told BBC 5 live. "Why should I? That's for another day."

PA Wire

Joey Barton makes an appearance at Old Trafford for the Super League Grand Final during his suspension

Jan Kruger/Getty

Joey Barton celebrates as Burnley are promoted to the Premier League

Read More

Joey Barton handed new hearing date over betting charge after requesting appeal extension

Dyche then lauded Barton for both his on-the-field behaviour and manner around the club during their time together.

"In my experience the reason for that was that I was very honest with him," Dyche admitted. "We had three hours at my house before he agreed to come up to us.

"He was honest with me and I was honest with him and I think he liked that. I'm not suggesting that anybody is not honest with him. I just found that was a good platform to build from.

SNS Group

Joey Barton talks with Mark Warburton during training

Read More

Joey Barton asks for more time to consider SFA betting charge as he ponders lodging appeal

"Some of the stuff I told him would be in place was in place and he got to the actual environment and probably thought you told me everything and it's actually happening right in front of my face.

"I was asked recently about what has gone on up there and I said, 'look, I can only judge by what I felt, and that was absolutely top class.'

"The way he went about it, the way he was with the group. Very demanding still - when he has a question, he needs an answer."

Daily Record

Joey Barton endured a terrible Old Firm debut

Read More

Joey Barton has suspension extended for a further week by Scottish side Rangers

Barton, notorious for his ill discipline on the pitch, had to endure rough treatment in the Championship, with Dyche claiming the 34-year-old behaved impeccably.

"He was first class on the pitch by the way - people forget that. His conduct on the pitch: exemplary last season. I am telling you now, he was getting smashed all over the place.

"Sometimes it just fits: he fitted with us, we fitted with him.

4 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

He said he's a top class player and has opened up the door for him to return to Burnley and have another crack at in the English top-tier.  Our club is in a state right now so I imagine Barton would be tempted to take that offer.

He'd be tempted? I hope someone is driving him.down the now 

30 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

Some good news at least

Sean Dyche opens door for 'first class' Joey Barton to make dramatic return to Burnley from Rangers

BY: JACK RATHBORN

21:33, 24 OCT 2016

The Clarets boss has raved about the controversial midfielder's time at Turf Moor and hinted he would entertain the prospect of bringing him back

Sean Dyche has opened the door to Rangers midfielder Joey Barton making a sensational return to Burnley in the Premier League.

The Clarets boss worked with the former Newcastle and Manchester City star at Turf Moor in their promotion campaign.

Barton has since encountered disciplinary issues with Rangers - who he joined last summer - and was internally suspended by the club. But Dyche has hinted he would be open to welcoming him back should he become available.

"I've been asked that [Barton returning] a lot and I'm not going to answer you," Dyche told BBC 5 live. "Why should I? That's for another day."

PA Wire

Joey Barton makes an appearance at Old Trafford for the Super League Grand Final during his suspension

Jan Kruger/Getty

Joey Barton celebrates as Burnley are promoted to the Premier League

Read More

Joey Barton handed new hearing date over betting charge after requesting appeal extension

Dyche then lauded Barton for both his on-the-field behaviour and manner around the club during their time together.

"In my experience the reason for that was that I was very honest with him," Dyche admitted. "We had three hours at my house before he agreed to come up to us.

"He was honest with me and I was honest with him and I think he liked that. I'm not suggesting that anybody is not honest with him. I just found that was a good platform to build from.

SNS Group

Joey Barton talks with Mark Warburton during training

Read More

Joey Barton asks for more time to consider SFA betting charge as he ponders lodging appeal

"Some of the stuff I told him would be in place was in place and he got to the actual environment and probably thought you told me everything and it's actually happening right in front of my face.

"I was asked recently about what has gone on up there and I said, 'look, I can only judge by what I felt, and that was absolutely top class.'

"The way he went about it, the way he was with the group. Very demanding still - when he has a question, he needs an answer."

Daily Record

Joey Barton endured a terrible Old Firm debut

Read More

Joey Barton has suspension extended for a further week by Scottish side Rangers

Barton, notorious for his ill discipline on the pitch, had to endure rough treatment in the Championship, with Dyche claiming the 34-year-old behaved impeccably.

"He was first class on the pitch by the way - people forget that. His conduct on the pitch: exemplary last season. I am telling you now, he was getting smashed all over the place.

"Sometimes it just fits: he fitted with us, we fitted with him.

He's not really said anything new here. Pretty much the same response as every other time he's been asked about it.

Bit of a nothing story IMO.

5 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

He'd be tempted? I hope someone is driving him.down the now 

Yes, I'm sure he'd rather play in the EPL against some of the best players in the world than struggle to win games in the SPFL with us.  He played five games for us and our support would rather hate him than give him a chance.  Moving on would be the right move for everyone at this point.  I hope he comes out and let's everyone know what's been going behind the scenes at Rangers once he finally gets clear. 

3 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Yes, I'm sure he'd rather play in the EPL against some of the best players in the world than struggle to win games in the SPFL with us.  He played five games for us and our support would rather hate him than give him a chance.  Moving on would be the right move for everyone at this point.  I hope he comes out and let's everyone know what's been going behind the scenes at Rangers once he finally gets clear. 

He's an absolute cunt, just let it go.

1 minute ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Why would any Bear hope for this?

A loudmouth egotistical prick like barton feeding the press with negative shit to beat us with (like they need an excuse)

Someone spilling shit about the goings on in the boardroom in recent times, maybe aye.

But stuff that can have a detrimental effect on the team? Really?

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

Why would any Bear hope for this?

A loudmouth egotistical prick like barton feeding the press with negative shit to beat us with (like they need an excuse)

Someone spilling shit about the goings on in the boardroom in recent times, maybe aye.

But stuff that can have a detrimental effect on the team? Really?

This 100%. I don't give 2 fucks to hear what wise man Joey has to say...The sooner he is just a bad memory the better..The press will be round him like flies round shite and how apt is that..He was shite for us and the mhedia up here eat and spread shite..  

11 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

How the fuck you are still allowed to post on here baffles me .................

16 minutes ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

He's not really said anything new here. Pretty much the same response as every other time he's been asked about it.

Bit of a nothing story IMO.

Not sure about that. Timing is important with comments like that. If Barton can be found a club that suits him and us then that would be the perfect outcome.

18 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

You Terry Butcher?

Just now, Turnberry18 said:

Not sure about that. Timing is important with comments like that. If Barton can be found a club that suits him and us then that would be the perfect outcome.

Just looks like a manager trying to be respectful when being repeatedly faced with the same question tbh. He may well have been a brilliant player for Burnley last season but I'd be very surprised if he ends up back playing there.

If he leaves us in January then it will be for a club in the Championship and probably on loan rather than a permanent move.