***The Official Rangers v Dundee Match Thread***

2 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I think so, you can get all sports channels, quality is SD but watchable, depends on the size of the screen,like I say I'd rather pay the club but have no idea how to mask my IP and don't want to try.

Yeah I know there's a plugin for chrome called hola that does that but I wouldn't trust it

Big Hill superb tackle....

Weee.  aaaaall waaant a team of Clinty Hills! 

Fair amount of moaning...it's not Fifa your playing...

We have passed well... ref needs to get control of the game.

Movement is good....pressing is good...lot of nice touches.

Dundee are sitting in and defending well. 

Same old! You really could write the script for all of our games. Having the highest percentage possession is meaningless if we can't capitalise on it - and we can't. Yes, we're the better side, but that is also meaningless if we can't convert our domination into goals. Dundee are a relatively poor team, yet were 'on eggs' when they break. Games against these teams at Ibrox should be 'bankers', yet we can bank on nothing. Sorry, but this is just so repetitive and predictable.

I was totally depressed watching us under Ally but can we truly say this is any better 

It's sad but the last 4 years has lowered so many bears standards .

We don't have any given right to win any game but I truly miss winning a game in style with the unpredictably of giving teams a thrashing with the risk of losing 

Every week it's more or less the same at Ibrox 

And away from home ,the same pattern 

Dire