RDFM

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Mate, it's shite.  you know it's shite,  I know it's shite, and "in Walter we trust" knows it's shite. Utter shite made up as a soundbite to say outwith the AMG. A lot of people ask" do they think we zip up the back."?

The answer is " yes they do".

(tu)

The difference being that "In Walter we trust" would still back it up whether it was shite or not ....... Zzzzzzzzzzzziiiiiiippppp .......:P

:uk:

27 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

:lol:

I think you have summed that up very well, I will need to be more assertive in future.  :thumbup:

(tu)

You just stay the way you are mate ..... there will always be a "Walter" who doesn't realise a question asking the board for more clarification is just that, and not a direct assault on them.

If you can't polish it ..... it is definitely a turd ..... Simples.

:uk:

2022 ffs, we need to win this fkn league long before that which must be the priority.

These cunts are only 7 titles behind us which was aided and abbeted by the incompetent mccoist. 

We've always been undisputed no 1 in Scotland due to the number of titles we've been ahead of them but that will be wiped if we don't get this right over the next couple of years.

I really have massive doubts over MW and my confidence in DK is slowly dwindling 

25 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

2022 ffs, we need to win this fkn league long before that which must be the priority.

These cunts are only 7 titles behind us which was aided and abbeted by the incompetent mccoist. 

We've always been undisputed no 1 in Scotland due to the number of titles we've been ahead of them but that will be wiped if we don't get this right over the next couple of years.

I really have massive doubts over MW and my confidence in DK is slowly dwindling 

Every day I learn of new ways to blame McCoist for something.

Agree with you about everything else btw.

EDIT : Also, the same McCoist that fired us to so many titles which put such a massive gap between us and them in the first place?

16 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I want to die happy m8, some Bears might never see it, me included.

On 26/11/2016 at 0:22 AM, Bad Robot said:

It needs to get sorted.  Pronto.

2 hours ago, In walter we trust said:

We had heard about the project , so why not give exclusives to rangers tv .

honest to god , what do want from the guy , he is the only one along with some pals who are funding our club , basically keeping us  where we are.

Apart from 40 odd thousand season ticket holders....

Rocket!

44 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Stopping them catching up is one thing - before that, we have to stop the other unthinkable......

Then we can start making the stadium look & feel different.

(The need for essential maintenance, of course, I fully understand).