***The Official Hearts V Rangers Thread***

ForeverAndEver

12 hours ago, LiviGer said:

Wes

Tav Wilson Hill Wallace

Forrester Halliday Holt

Miller Dodoo MOH

Narrow pitch. Fans right on top of you. Going to be tough! Got Forrester in the midfield as he likes a a tackle. Going to need that on Wednesday night. MOH up against their strongest player Paterson. Hopefully he can get in behind. Tynecastle is always a hard place to go and get a result. Not making any predictions! 

That would be my side too (tu) 

40 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Positive No Surrender attitude, hope the players don't adopt that mentality.

I call it being realistic mate..

Facts back up what i am saying rather than shouting about No Surrender.

I hope the players dont adopt the playing shite mentality but i wont hold my breath.

Rightly or wrongly (or sadly) the team picks itself apart from the front 3.

The front 3 I'd actually go Miller, Dodoo and O'Halloran.

I'm not convinced about Dodoo despite yesterday but he deserves a chance against Hearts (through the middle) because of it.

I'm not an O'Halloran fan either, but I think this could be the type of game where it could suit him. 

Small, tight pitch - his problem is his end product, not so much his runs and ball control. He could do well for us in the tight areas of the pitch and maybe make something happen.

I'd like to see Waghorn come back in eventually, though. I know he's been written off but I still have a feeling he could be a big player for us. I think he's got the talent but it would be unfair on Dodoo after Saturday for him not to start and get a chance. 

6 minutes ago, Tav's Bandage said:

I call it being realistic mate..

Facts back up what i am saying rather than shouting about No Surrender.

I hope the players dont adopt the playing shite mentality but i wont hold my breath.

The only actual fact in you post was that we are too lightweight in the middle, don't think many would disagree with that.

Had great hopes for the midfield at the start of the season but between the Barton fiasco and injuries to Rossiter, Crooks, Windass, Nico we have hardly been able to field a decent midfield trio.  Halliday is a poor player and is becoming to MW what Lee McCullough was to McCoist.

13 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Dont fancy our chances in this game at all. 

Hearts will bully us like Partick Thistle did but they have that little bit more quality so they are more likely to take their chances.

Agree, hate to say it but I think we will lose by 2 or 3 goals